PDA

View Full Version : Which team up is better....Space/LG or NS/DT?

PRangerX
01/10/11, 09:26 AM
Which team up is better....Space/LG or NS/DT?

I think both are great. But I'm going to have to give the edge to Space/LG. Since it was the first one and meant a lot. Plus it effected the plot of the season with Kendrix's death.

Orange Ranger
01/10/11, 09:27 AM
I liked the Ninja Storm/Dino Thunder one better. It was technicly the last real team up. Although, my favorite team up of all time would have to be Time Force/Wild Force.

Kamen Rider Decade
01/10/11, 09:27 AM
Reinforcements From the Future, Jen was truly bad ass & HOT in that one.

Close second is Forever Red.

PRangerX
01/10/11, 09:28 AM
Yeah, those were good ones. I actually meant to choose between the two team ups in the thread starter. But if people want to bring other team ups into this, its cool.

Kamen Rider Decade
01/10/11, 09:29 AM
Yeah, those were good ones. I actually meant to choose between the two team ups in the thread starter. But if people want to bring other team ups into this, its cool.

In that case Space/LG.

Orange Ranger
01/10/11, 09:29 AM
I have a question about Forever Red. Why do all the red rangers have to be the ones to fight against the machine empire? Was it just so that all the red rangers could return?

Kamen Rider Decade
01/10/11, 09:30 AM
Because the Red Rangers are always stronger than the rest.

PRangerX
01/10/11, 09:31 AM
Thats a good in show question ( since we know the behind the scenes reason is because they wanted to do a Red Ranger team up). Its most likely to do with what Primal said. Tommy may have felt that it was important to use the Red Rangers in this.

Kamen Rider Decade
01/10/11, 09:31 AM
The sixth is stronger than the Red at first then the sixth gets watered down like bad beer. Only time that wasn't the case was during the days of the White Ranger and the Background Rangers.

Galaxy Forever
04/21/11, 02:34 AM
I like the first three seasons, WF and Disney-produced seasons (NS to RPM)'

MattEmily
04/21/11, 02:34 AM
I like the first three seasons, WF and Disney-produced seasons (NS to RPM).

lovejeddah9490
10/26/11, 06:44 PM
I like SPD and LG.

MattEmily
10/17/17, 01:39 PM
Which team up is better....Space/LG or NS/DT?

I think both are great. But I'm going to have to give the edge to Space/LG. Since it was the first one and meant a lot. Plus it effected the plot of the season with Kendrix's death.

between those 2 teamups I would have to go with the former rather than the later and here are my reasons for why.

Story driven
I felt the Psycho Rangers were better over Lothor
The ground battle was nice since Space ended up using their Finishers which is something that you don't see
The original Megazord battle was nice to see

I have a question about Forever Red. Why do all the red rangers have to be the ones to fight against the machine empire? Was it just so that all the red rangers could return?

Reds are generally more powerful

Forever Lame
10/19/17, 08:33 PM
The real answer is that the writers were lazy. The Space/Galaxy team up was ok. Only the second episode was memorable though.

Galaxy Forever
10/19/17, 08:39 PM
The first part seemed pretty memorable to me. It featured the return of the Psychos and the Space Rangers. The second part was good too. But I don't see why the first wasn't memorable.

Ninja Storm Fan
10/19/17, 08:44 PM
Ninja Storm was better. Even if I had to sit through DT stuFf. Which really doesnt interest me as an NS fan.

No Green Spandex
10/21/17, 12:05 PM
Space/LG, just because it didn't have Tommy in it.

Astronema
10/21/17, 05:46 PM
I liked the Space/LG one the best. It was the first and had my favorite Rangers.