PDA

View Full Version : What anime would you like to see in CGI?

Sugar Baby
12/09/06, 10:43 PM
I've been brainstorming turning my favorite anime series into CGI for a while now and I was wondering who would be interested in watching their favorite anime in CGI? Or do you think they would be better left alone?

My main anime in mind are Gundam Wing and Sailor Moon. Also, on a back burner, are Outlaw Star, Pokemon, Tenchi Muyo and Digimon. Maybe even some Dragon Ball Z...

I tried to pick the popular anime and mention some obscure ones. I'd love to know everyone's ideas.:)

~Sugar Baby

Neo Moonlight Knight
12/09/06, 11:04 PM
Besides Gundam, I want all of them to stay the same. I can't imagine Pikachu in 3d. lol

Sugar Baby
12/09/06, 11:09 PM
Which Gundam?
I saw Pikachu in 3D in...what was it? Pokemon Stadium and Snap so it's not that weird to me.:P Then again... (http://www.sukhoi-aerotech.com/pics/Pikachu002XP.jpg)

~Sugar Baby

PrimoPiccolo
12/12/06, 09:36 PM
I think a lot of those Anime video games are done in cel-shading now because it allows the characters to move 3-Dimensionally without robbing from their cartoonish look. Anime characters look odd in 3D, plain and simple. Which reminds me, Digimon has already done 3D, in the X-Evolution movie.

But 3D Gundams would look cool, like the Goddesses in The Candidate for Goddess, so I voted for that.