PDA

View Full Version : Worst Sailor Moon episode?

Neo Moonlight Knight
11/24/06, 05:15 PM
For me.. The final episode of Sailor Moon Super

Cardcaptor Sakura
12/07/06, 10:23 PM
Well, they didn't put an end to it....next was the start of Sailor Moon Stars. Yeah.....they cut out Sailor Stars because it was too mature for kids.

christphern
12/08/06, 02:48 AM
Yeah, I suppose they figured the trans-gender senshi and implied lesbianism would be too mature for kids.

Honestly, after how bad Cloverway butchered S, I'm glad they never dubbed StarS. I just wish ADV had released StarS along with season 1 and R.

As for bad episodes, how about "The Ocean! The Island! A Vacation! A Break for the Sailor Senshi" from R? That gets my vote. Not a big fan of SuperS either, but I'll hold judgment until I see it subbed.

Chris

Neo Moonlight Knight
12/09/06, 10:58 PM
ADV had to work hard to get the raws from Japan, since DIC din't wanted to let go of the dub and release it uncut.

StarS was TOEI decision since they are the original holders of the copyright, and they sold licensing rights to ADV/DIC/Cloverway.

about the SuperS dub and sub, believe me it's still hella cheesy.

Sailor Saturn
12/14/06, 09:14 PM
Aw....I like pegasus and Helios though. So, the worst season I've seen....hm....is R. I didn't like it at all.

Neo Moonlight Knight
12/16/06, 02:23 PM
Aw....I like pegasus and Helios though. So, the worst season I've seen....hm....is R. I didn't like it at all.

Why? No love for the Doom tree?

PrimoPiccolo
12/19/06, 03:48 AM
The Doom Tree was hot. Ann and Alan rocked it.

And the Sides of the Dark Moon were cool too. Gotta love that pimp Rubeus!