PDA

View Full Version : Who'd you like as your feline guardian?

PrimoPiccolo
11/02/06, 04:17 PM
Hey, we wouldn't have Scouts without their mentors. They may have the bodies of cats, but they're cunning as foxes. If you were destined to save the world from peril, which cat would you take in?

Luna's easily the best. Artemis gets flustered, Diana really doesn't know much, and Luna-P... that thing just scares me. O_O

Neo Moonlight Knight
11/05/06, 06:26 AM
Hard to chose between Luna and Artemis. I chose Luna

Cardcaptor Sakura
12/07/06, 10:42 PM
Luna's the best. She's a little naggy though. But, she's a very good feline guardian.

Sugar Baby
12/09/06, 09:40 PM
I vote for Luna from the Japanese version. Luna's dubbed voice was too old. The teenage-like Luna from the Japanese version was so much more fun. I'm surprised I didn't put Artemis because I had a crush on him when I first watched the series. I guess having a crush on a cat is weird, but I also loved Beast. :D LOL

~Sugar Baby

PrimoPiccolo
12/12/06, 09:32 PM
I guess having a crush on a cat is weird
No, having a crush on a cat-girl is weird. I don't get Japan's fascination with that concept at all.

Sugar Baby
12/14/06, 12:13 AM
You mean Neko Chibis? Or...Chibi Nekos? lol

~Sugar Baby

PrimoPiccolo
12/14/06, 03:09 AM
Sometimes they're not even chibi. I just don't understand why a female with ears on top of their head and a tail is supposed to be cool.

christphern
12/14/06, 04:30 AM
I think it's more about fan service with the older cat-girls. With the chibi ones, I think it's more about fusing cute girls with adorable cats. Sound in theory, but doesn't often work.

I'd choose Artemis as my guardian. I find him more entertaining, and he's more laid-back most of the time than Luna. But, I have to ask. Is there any chance of getting Minako-chan as well? :P

Chris

Sugar Baby
12/17/06, 07:38 PM
Sometimes they're not even chibi. I just don't understand why a female with ears on top of their head and a tail is supposed to be cool.

Me either. I think they're cute, not cool. It's not like I want a surgical operation to change my ears' placement to either side of my head further up with genetic modifications to make them kitty ears...I just think they're cute. :p

Is there any chance of getting Minako-chan as well? :P
Chris

Possibly...as a neko. lol

~Sugar Baby