PDA

View Full Version : Well here goes....

The Eye of Isis
02/01/07, 10:09 AM
Hi everyone. As you now know. My name is Abagail. My friends call me Abby. :) I'm 26 years old. 5 foot 6 inches tall. I have blonde hair and grey/blue eyes. I've been married to my husband Greg aka Raven for 2 years. I love movies, art and all kinds of music and reality tv shows. I just like Raven have a fascination with mythology. Mostly Greek and Egyptain. I've been around here for a while before I became Isis. I was just watching over things at first then decided to join. I only hid who I was because I wasn't going to become a regular member. That and I like being an enigmatic presense on forums. haha I'm a teacher at the police academy here. I've been on the force since I was 20. Something intresting is I've been shot on duty before. In the shoulder. But, I didn't let that stop me from following my dream of being a cop. And, protecting good innocent people. :) I should stop before this becomes a novel. haha Wanna know anything eles feel free to ask me. Bye!

.:Isis:.

DarkMan
02/01/07, 12:37 PM
well i do abby i have many questions qureys and qousers about how you know me threw the others thats the only thing thats been bugging me for awhile i hope i can get my questions anwsered one at a time but if not there is only one anwser to it all there are some things better left unsaid right rae?

RavenX
02/01/07, 07:41 PM
Nice intro sweetie. Yeah some things are. BUt, this I believe can be answered. But, I'll let her do it.

kiraford5
02/02/07, 08:08 PM
Hey Abby...as you probably know, I'm Mel.

Thankies for the great intro!

The Eye of Isis
02/02/07, 08:37 PM
Thanks Mel. Yes I know who you are sweetie. It's nice to be out in the open with you all. And really be a member of the family. :D

.:Isis:.

kiraford5
02/02/07, 09:11 PM
abby, youve been a member of this family as long as you've been on here! Now we just know who you are, in a online sort of way LOL

The Eye of Isis
02/02/07, 09:35 PM
Awwww. thank you Mel! You are so sweet. :D

kiraford5
02/02/07, 09:38 PM
aww...thankies!

But its true! :D