PDA

View Full Version : Big Brother All Stars

kiraford5
06/19/06, 04:48 PM
Hey Yall.

How many of ya are watchin Big Brother: All Stars on Wednesday Night at 8.

Personally I hope Howie, James, Scott, Drew, Kaysar, Jase, and Marcellas are back.

Razi
06/20/06, 06:16 PM
Hey Yall.

How many of ya are watchin Big Brother: All Stars on Wednesday Night at 8.

Personally I hope Howie, James, Scott, Drew, Kaysar, Jase, and Marcellas are back.

I'm watchin!! I say yes yes yes yes to Howie cause he was SOOOOOO funny
and I liked Marcellas, loved Kaysar and Drew was HOT! :D Jase gave me nightmares, Scott was...ugh, and James was the nightmare no where near Christmas.

I think Nakomis was really good and think she should go back in for the ladies, but I didn't think there were really any girls worth goin for.

I found the current polls on House guest popularity

http://www.misterpoll.com/results.mpl?id=3734249297

-Razi

kiraford5
06/20/06, 06:53 PM
Yeah....Drew was Smokin!. I just hope April isn't back from last season cause she was a B****

jdf195allmine
06/20/06, 09:49 PM
i am... i LOVE HOWIE AND DREW!!!! but yea she betta not be back... i hated her ... too much drama!

Razi
06/20/06, 09:56 PM
Who is worse

Ivette or April

"Where's Cappy?!"

-Razi

jdf195allmine
06/20/06, 09:57 PM
APRIL ALL THA WAY!NO DOUBT!

Razi
06/20/06, 09:59 PM
I LOOVED Nakomis and Cowboy. I thought they were cool, but Jase and Holly??? That was a relationship down the tubes. I think he ended up leaving her cause of the manicans she had in her house, and her obsession with cats.

-Razi

jdf195allmine
06/20/06, 10:01 PM
yea that is a bit creepy.. who am i kidding it is a sick and twisted obsession!!!!

kiraford5
07/18/06, 09:08 AM
JAMES IS BACK! JAMES IS BACK! KAYSAR IS HOH! KAYSAR IS HOH! JASE HAS GROWN UP! JASE HAS GROWN UP! WILL IS A JERK! WILL IS STILL A JERK!

Razi
07/18/06, 06:14 PM
Its a House of Villains!!!!!! AHHH!!!!! Thank goodness Alison is gone! Get rid of Diane next.

-Razi

kiraford5
07/18/06, 06:29 PM
I agree, although, i want will gone as well. He's getting to howie and thats not good!

oh guess what. When the houseguests were campaining for people to get them back into the house, i chatted with James online for 4 hours. It was frekin awesome!

Razi
07/20/06, 01:20 AM
Wow! That must have been cool. I am not ever a big James fan but I respect his game.

Does anyone understand Kaysar's nominations?????Diane and Nakomis???? Why not ChillTown!!!!!!???? Get rid of Diane since shes up there. Theres enough drama in the house without her being so dramatic.

-Razi

kiraford5
07/20/06, 08:36 AM
It was soooo awesome, James is really, really, really nice.

i was hoping that kaysar would backdoor Will. but i guess thats not happening since stupid Erika didnt use the stupid veto!