PDA

View Full Version : What's your favourite food

MaryAnne
05/22/06, 10:13 AM
My favourite food is this indian bread called Chapati with mung beans, cabbage and either chicken or beef. It's quite traditional but my mum is a great cook. I also like this fried rice with some stuff called biryani. Yum! I love indian food :D

Razi
05/23/06, 12:39 AM
I am a big Italian fan. I love the pastas, pizzas, breads, everyhting.

-Razi

05/23/06, 04:17 AM
I love Spicy food I am part Mexican and I love Spicy Mexican food.

But right now I am craving some fried Chicken.

MaryAnne
05/23/06, 12:42 PM
Those are pretty cool I like vegetable lasagne for italian and I'm looking really forward to taste some mexican food. :P I'm craving a banana. :wink:

_yellowford_
05/23/06, 05:41 PM
My favourite food is this indian bread called Chapati with mung beans, cabbage and either chicken or beef. It's quite traditional but my mum is a great cook. I also like this fried rice with some stuff called biryani. Yum! I love indian food :D

hah same here! (I AM Indian so...yeah)

I suggest, that if you're not used to the more spicy side of Indian Food, to try Butter Chicken. And, there's something called Chicken 65, which is very good ^^ Easy to cook too, just get a recipe off somewhere.

I like sushi...California Roll is my favorite

kiraford5
05/23/06, 06:06 PM
Chinese, Beef and Broccoli with Fried Rice...

MmmmMmmmMmmm

Razi
05/23/06, 11:10 PM
Man u guys!! I'm getting hungry!! :D:D

But yeah, I just had a banana. I am a big fruit person. I could live off of fruit.

-Razi

05/25/06, 06:05 AM
UMMMMMMMMMMMMM BANANA!!!!!!!!!!!!

MaryAnne
05/25/06, 11:40 AM
lol, same here, once I went 3 days without eating any fruits and I was tired and growchy.I'm addicted to fruits esp grapes,raisins,sultanas,apples,bananas etc.
I have taken quite spicy food before but I think it was sri lankan recipe.yum.

Razi
05/27/06, 04:29 PM
Okay, the big question...........

What is the food that you ultimately love but isn't the most healty for you.

I am addicted to garlic fries. I know they aren't the most healthy thing but they are ssooooooooooo good!! :D I also like Nutella, I dunno if anyone else has had it or even heard of it. It like a combination of peanut butter and chocolate in a rich and creamy spread. It goes great on apples and bananas.

-Razi

MaryAnne
05/28/06, 11:39 AM
I looooove peanut butter and chocolate spread, yummm!!!!! I've never heard of nutella but sounds creamy and yummy.I'm already starting to get hungry.I like chocolate which has nuts and fruits, milk chocolate cookies with caramel, fudge cake with caramel in the mid-centre. I love blueberry muffins,and this sweet chilli chicken sandwich.I had it yesterday in macdonalds and it was soooooooo good.But *raises right hand* I promise never to eat in Macdonalds......often. :P

Razi
05/29/06, 08:37 PM
OMG!!! If you never want to eat McDonalds again, I swear, you must watch the movie "Super Size Me". It got me almost completely off of McyD cause the guy goes on a McDonalds diet for about a month and it almost killed him........not really but it did a lot of damage.

I was soooooo bad last night at the baseball game with my friends. I had a churro, garlic fries, 2 slices of meccis pizza, 2 jelly donuts, and a hot dog!!! I am so bad! :D :oops: :roll: :o

-Razi

MaryAnne
05/31/06, 03:13 PM
I'm a healthy food eater, it's just that I had gone to "soul sista" a seminar for girls only.It consisted of bands and we prayed, read the bible, got counselled, worshipped God and it was soo amazing.Many girls had problems like weight problems, family matters and such;some were crying.It was sooo sad but assuring that Jesus was actually going to help them. We had to eat dinner there and someone offered to buy me a sweet chilli chicken sandwich in MacDonalds, although not very sure about it I said yes. I actually liked it. :oops:

It's true MacDonalds is actually bad for you as it can cause heart diseases, high blood pressure and many more. Can you imagine the salad is actually more fatty than the burger? I guess it must have been really awful for the man :shock: . What happened to him?

_yellowford_
06/01/06, 04:17 PM
Okay, the big question...........

What is the food that you ultimately love but isn't the most healty for you.

...sushi! Okay...is it NON-healthy? don't think so but...lol

vanilla ice-cream with a brownie...*drool*

kiraford5
06/01/06, 04:25 PM
I'm with yellowford on the ice cream and brownie thang. MMmmmm. You've got great taste in sweets dude.

Don't really like sushi though. My brother does. Grosses me out every time!

Razi
06/01/06, 08:51 PM
I'm with yellowford on the ice cream and brownie thang. MMmmmm. You've got great taste in sweets dude.

Don't really like sushi though. My brother does. Grosses me out every time!

Sushi is good. Lots a protein especially in sashimi, except for us gals in a certain time in our lives. Can't have fish when your pregnant. I'm not a big fish eater, but I do enjoy Japanese. I like the Inari, which are rice pockets, really good.

-Razi

MattEmily
12/15/14, 12:09 AM
I can't pick just one thing but some of my favorites include BBQ Ribs as well as Sweet and Sour Chicken plus I also like Deviled Eggs and Pumpkin Pie as well... but of course the pie needs to have whipped cream as well.