PDA

View Full Version : Intro Thread! (Or Re-Intro for most of us XD)

Kari
01/24/06, 06:03 PM
I've decided to start this so we can all learn each others names and stuff. In case we forget or whatnot or just don't plain know :lol:

Name: Kari
How I got into Emma: PRDT
Site: http://fan.seven-kisses.com/emma , http://seven-kisses.com , http://community.livejournal.com/tribe_stillness
Etc: Nope haha XD

Razi
01/25/06, 12:02 AM
Name: Razi. I also go by Theresa which is my real name but I prefer Razi, Razimitaz, or T, Theresa, whatever!

How I Got Into Emma: I heard her sing on PRDT and was hooked ever since.

Likes: Too many to list but herte are a few. Dance, writing, ceramics, and hanging with pals.

Site: http://www.myspace.com/dancin_razi_baby

Add me but let me know your from the forums or else I'll be confoozled! Cause I'm weird like that.

ETC: Enough for now

-Razi

01/25/06, 12:58 AM
Name: Jon
How I got into Emma: Heard her sing on PRDT
Likes: Movies, Video Games, TV, Music, Comics (Kinda), Writing, and Sleep (When Possible)
Site: geocities.com/greywolf6798
ect:I am suppose to start writing movie reviews for a webpage soon. I'll have the site if and when things work themselves out. If things don't work out I will put them on my webpage.

â„¢H2Kâ„¢
01/25/06, 01:10 AM
Name: Harold
How I Got Into Emma: Saw her on DT and was hooked
Likes: Basketball, Football, Wrestling, Videogames, Hanging out w/ friends, TV, and movies
Etc: Dont have anything right now

Jack
01/25/06, 02:50 AM
Hey friends! Well I never really posted at the messageboard, rarely did. But I figured new board, new start.

Name: Jack - Well actually it's something else, but i'll leave that for you to find out
How I got into Emma: I have a thing for women who can sing
Site: Considering I own at least five domain names I'll just list a few. http://www.halobaseball.com, http://www.forg1ven.com

Strange thing is, the forum has reappeared before Emma. Hat's off to my follow interneties.

DarkMan
01/25/06, 09:13 AM
Name: Darth Vader (Travis Horton)
How I got into Emma: PRDT got back into it in 2004 when she came on Likes: Sports, writing, gaming, etc.
Site: yall know what it is i'll post it later

ZGMF-X20A STRIKE FREEDOM
01/25/06, 10:51 AM
Name: ZGMF-X20A STRIKE FREEDOM i was ZGMF-X20a on the old one i have several nicknames like ZGMF,ZG,Freedom,Kira Yamato,Gundam, but my real name is Kelly(and im a boy not a girl)

How I Got Into Emma: Hearing her music on Power Rangers Dino Thunder and seeing her kick butt

site:www.rangerforums.net

Razi
01/25/06, 09:30 PM
Name: ZGMF-X20A STRIKE FREEDOM i was ZGMF-X20a on the old one i have several nicknames like ZGMF,ZG,Freedom,Kira Yamato,Gundam, but my real name is Kelly(and im a boy not a girl)

How I Got Into Emma: Hearing her music on Power Rangers Dino Thunder and seeing her kick butt

Happy "Early" Birthday! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

-Razi

Anonymous
01/26/06, 02:09 AM
Hey Guys! Some of you already know me. I'm the same Raven From the original Lahana Forums...and the others that followed. haha. :)

Name: Greg

How I Got Into Emma: PRDT

Likes: Teaching Martial Arts, writing poems and novels, Pro Wrestling, video games, anime, NFL&NBA, music and good TV.

Site: http://www.myspace.com/shadowknightraven

Oh and hi Razi! It's been a while buddy. 8)

RavenX
01/26/06, 02:22 AM
Oops!! That was me above. I forgot to log in. LOL :oops:

~Rae~

01/26/06, 04:43 AM
Welcome back Raven.

And Happy Early B-Day to ZGMF-X20A

Razi
01/26/06, 10:15 PM
Hey Raven! It has been a while! Glad to have you back.

-Razi

RavenX
01/26/06, 10:47 PM
Hey Raven! It has been a while! Glad to have you back.

-RaziThanks Razi, we got some catching up to do my friend. I'm glad this place is back. :) And everyone is starting to return. Cool banners btw. 8)

Razi
01/27/06, 12:02 AM
Thanks! I am so glad this place is back.

-Razi

ZGMF-X20A STRIKE FREEDOM
01/27/06, 10:35 PM

-Razithanks Razi and you too greywolf my birthday is going well so far.

Razi
01/27/06, 10:39 PM
That's great!

-Razi

superdude
01/28/06, 01:50 AM
Name: Edward
Age 38 going to be 39 March 25

I was 0325 at the old forum then I decided to come back so Here I am :D 8)

sasuke-kun
01/28/06, 01:58 AM
hey everyone i'm sasuke-kun but my real name is steven :D you guy/girls probaly knew me as shadow on the old forum :)

ok a few thing about me

age-15 turning 16 on february 14th

intrests-anime,sentai,power rangers,manga,drawing

and yeah i'm on the same ranger forum as ZGMF-X20A STRIKE FREEDOM:D

so...i'm happy to be back and i hope i can get along with everyone

01/28/06, 04:34 AM

Good to hear man and congrads on the PSP.

Emz
01/28/06, 06:18 AM
Name:Emma
How I got into Emma: mate gave me some of her music

RavenX
01/28/06, 12:03 PM
Welcome Back guys! :)

ZGMF-X20A STRIKE FREEDOM
01/28/06, 12:12 PM

Good to hear man and congrads on the PSP.Thanks mate its so cool and hey Sasuke-kun ill take a guess that your shadowgirl from RF right LOL anyways welcome back guys and girls.

Sweetened Angel
01/28/06, 01:19 PM
Name: jennifer
How I got Into Emma: i just watch PRTD and i hear her song.
Likes: sing, music, write, and read book (charmed and CSI).

RavenX
01/29/06, 12:00 AM
Welcome Jennifer. :) I hope this place grows as big as it once was. More members = More fun! 8)

Razi
01/29/06, 02:35 PM
Wow! Welcome back everyone! Keep the intros comin!

-Razi

sasuke-kun
02/02/06, 04:36 AM

Good to hear man and congrads on the PSP.Thanks mate its so cool and hey Sasuke-kun ill take a guess that your shadowgirl from RF right LOL anyways welcome back guys and girls.

you guessed right lol yeah i'm shadowgirl on RF :D oh yeah happy birthday (hope i'm not to late :oops: ) anyway can i ask a question? where is conner? he hasn't been on for awhile......just wondering anyway hi to the new members :D

02/03/06, 02:13 AM
Well its good to have you back sasuke-kun. I'm still waiting for some of the others to come back.

Andros
02/11/06, 12:43 PM
Hey guys, I'm back.

Name: Sebastian
Likes: Sports (Football, Martial Arts,...) and Music (Emma, ABBA, Avril Lavigne,...)
How I got to Emma: www.powerrangersworld.com and PRDT
Site: www.musictalk-forum.de.vu and www.emmalahana.de.vu

Well, I have already written this post today morning, but it's gone... How could that be? :?:

Anonymous
02/11/06, 04:50 PM
Name: Tom
Likes: the usual stuff music, food sci fi films and tv shows and taking over the world :)
How i got to Emma: i saw her on PWDT because im still a little kid at heart and heard one of her songs which was rockin!!

Razi
02/11/06, 10:33 PM
Name: Tom
Likes: the usual stuff music, food sci fi films and tv shows and taking over the world :)
How i got to Emma: i saw her on PWDT because im still a little kid at heart and heard one of her songs which was rockin!!

That's awesome! You know, I'm still a kid at heart and most of us are. That's one of the reasons why were here.

Anyways, welcome back everyone!!!

-Razi

waaowcazdevil
02/13/06, 03:53 AM
Name:Casey
How I got into Emma: watching prdt
Likes: music , tv ,singing ,buffy the vampire slayer , seeing m8s like emz