PDA

View Full Version : important questions (2)

go galactic
03/18/02, 11:08 AM
1) do u think saban should use kamen rider agito as a new masked rider in wild force?
2) what is that deer/crosshorn weapon in gao? an axe?
3) who's the villain in gingaman vs megaranger?
4) was the omega megazord destroyed in sentai?
5) was triskull in sentai another demon or one of the clan
6) i dont get it,what do they mean zyuranger's mecha are god avatars? somekind of god possesd dolls?
7) in pr the shogun mz is the stronger then the ninja,but in kakuranger the shogun mz was the first mz and the ninja mz came after it,so in sentai the ninja mz is stronger then the shogun?
8) in gao, the armadilo is one of the legs or the rhino is both legs and just holds the armadillo as the weapon
9) what happend to all the actors and actresses ? whats their job now

Cross My Line
03/18/02, 11:19 PM
JYB teaches martial arts now........ probably

go galactic
03/20/02, 01:38 PM
someone please answer these questions

White Morphin Ranger
03/20/02, 04:15 PM
Saban has nothing to do with Power Rangers anymore.

Saban Entertainment does not exist anymore.

Therefore, Saban will be making no decision regarding the use of Kamen Rider.

And I hope Disney/BVE doesn't use it, I couldnt stand the show.

Red Tulip Ranger
03/20/02, 04:17 PM
1 ) No.
2 ) Crossbow (?)
7 ) Probably.
8 ) Rhino is both legs. Armadillo is part of the right foot and can be kicked away.

Cross My Line
03/20/02, 05:12 PM
the only thing that exists from the old days of PR now is MMPR Productions.

go galactic
03/20/02, 07:06 PM
by now, kamen rider in no more then a golden horned padded guy that doesnt even look like a grasshoper and has way too many multiple forms

Cross My Line
03/21/02, 11:17 PM
Does he have a spunky orange form?

go galactic
03/22/02, 07:05 AM
nah just plain ugly form

Cross My Line
03/22/02, 07:39 PM
So spunky orange doesn't equal plain ugly for you? Oooooook.

go galactic
03/23/02, 06:46 AM
spunky orange is ugly , but not as ugly as kamen rider's forms

Cross My Line
03/23/02, 07:21 AM
Is it even uglier than spunky pink?

go galactic
03/23/02, 04:46 PM
he has a whole set of ugly forms, defeneantly uglier or equal in ugliness to spunky colors.

Cross My Line
03/23/02, 07:50 PM
What about funky green?

go galactic
03/24/02, 06:39 AM
agito doesnt have that color, but the guy before him has a black and funky green form called dragon

Cross My Line
03/24/02, 08:56 AM
What about shindig purple?

go galactic
03/24/02, 01:22 PM
kuuga has purple and white form, but the white is only the shoulder pads and on lower part

Cross My Line
03/24/02, 08:56 PM
I really do wish they'd make another masked rider series.

go galactic
03/25/02, 06:36 AM
i thought u hated it

Cross My Line
03/25/02, 04:05 PM
Watching "A friend in need" again, has made me realise how good they could actually make a Masked Rider series, if they do the same sort of stuff they did in that teamup.

go galactic
03/25/02, 06:03 PM
i think that now kamen rider looks like a normal ally more rather then being a dude that in the minute u see him u know he will get his own spin off

Cross My Line
03/25/02, 10:11 PM
I'll just nod and pretend I understood what you just said.

Windgrail2
03/27/02, 06:39 AM
So basically, he just doesn't stand out as much as he once did, or he doesn't spark the people's interest with first impressions like in "A Friend in Need."

Cross My Line
03/27/02, 05:10 PM
Actually I think Dex in the teamup was far, far better than what he was in the series.

MattEmily
11/16/14, 02:37 PM
3) who's the villain in gingaman vs megaranger?
4) was the omega megazord destroyed in sentai?
5) was triskull in sentai another demon or one of the clan
6) i dont get it,what do they mean zyuranger's mecha are god avatars? somekind of god possesd dolls?
7) in pr the shogun mz is the stronger then the ninja,but in kakuranger the shogun mz was the first mz and the ninja mz came after it,so in sentai the ninja mz is stronger then the shogun?
8) in gao, the armadilo is one of the legs or the rhino is both legs and just holds the armadillo as the weapon
9) what happend to all the actors and actresses ? whats their job now

3. A Red Titanisaur as well as a villain named Gregory.
4. No. Toei doesn't destroy mecha much.
5. He was another demon. If I recall correctly Triskull was Bansheera's other son in GoGoV.
6. I'm not sure if you'd call them avatars but they're definitely Guardian Beasts.
7. I don't think it was ever expressly stated which one was stronger in either version.
8. The Rhino is the legs and feet. The Armadillo just gets attached to the right foot.
9. Most actors/actresses aren't doing much of anything anymore.

Zordon Era

Nakia Burrise (Tanya, Zeo and Turbo, Yellow Ranger) = She hasn't done much of anything lately mostly just commercials for Walmart and State Farm.

Patricia Ja Lee (Cassie, Turbo and In Space, Pink Ranger) = She shot a commercial for the Samsung Galaxy Pro.

Cerina Vincent (Maya, Lost Galaxy, Yellow Ranger) = She appeared in an episode of "Jennifer Falls" which airs on TV Land.
Post Zordon Era
Jack Guzman (Danny, Wild Force, Black Ranger = He appeared in "Revenge."
Jorgito Vargas, Jr. (Blake, Ninja Storm, Navy Thunder Ranger) = A role on "Arrow."

Richard Brancatisano (Xander, Mystic Force, Green Ranger) = He stars on "Chasing Life" which airs on ABC Family.
Nic Sampson (Chip, Mystic Force, Yellow Ranger and voice of Sentinel Knight) = He appeared in a New Zealand comedy called "Step Dave"
Anna Hutchison (Lily, Jungle Fury, Yellow Ranger) = She appeared in "Anger Management."
Rose McIver (Summer, Ranger Series Yellow) = She appeared in a Lifetime thing called "Petals on the Wind."
Neo Saban Era
Kimberley Crossman (Lauren Shiba, Red Samurai Ranger) = She appeared on Step Dave which is a comedy that airs in New Zealand.
Christina Masterson (Emma, Megaforce, Pink Ranger) = She's been seen in a commercial or two.
Ciara Hanna (Gia, Megaforce, Yellow Ranger) = She appeared in the #SuperPsycho episode of Sam and Cat.
Cameron Jebo (Orion, Megaforce) = He recently appeared on Disney's "Austin & Ally" as one of Ally's love friends.