PDA

View Full Version : Whatever happened to Master Vile

Turbo Black
02/21/21, 08:13 PM
Seems wierd that he never came back to attack the Rangers. He gave up way to easily

Phantom Stranger
02/21/21, 08:14 PM
I think he figured the Rangers would be great easy to defeat and really didn't want a challenge.

All About Beevil
02/21/21, 08:16 PM
I think he was really just checking up on Rita. Making sure Zedd was Pretty Evil.enough for her.

DinoWar
02/24/21, 02:29 PM
He really just wanted the Zeo Crystal anyway.

Power Sentai
02/24/21, 03:06 PM
The problem was Vile's Sentai Counterpart was killed off and they likely ran out of footage.

Miki1988
02/24/21, 06:43 PM
Plus the suit wasn't in the best shape. They even had to keep fixing Rito's suit even during production of MMPR S3. It's really a miracle that both Rito's and Goldar's suit lasted all the way trough Zeo.

Power Rangers Forever
02/25/21, 02:43 PM
A lot of decisions were based on the suit conditions. Lets not forget the series was a mismash of Se tai Footage from a few different shows and the American footage.

Usagi Reborn
02/25/21, 02:45 PM
They probably should have had Vile killed off during that Zord battle...Since he dies in the Sentai that way. Perhaps they didn't want to kill him off and just ran out of footage soon after.

Space Nerd
02/25/21, 02:55 PM
I wonder if Vile survived the Z wave?

Shadow Max
02/25/21, 02:57 PM
I suspect he survived but is "retired".

Bratty Katty
02/25/21, 03:18 PM
I think he was probably part of the UAE attack off screen and got vaporized.

MattEmily
07/16/21, 08:59 PM
He really just wanted the Zeo Crystal anyway.

The problem was Vile's Sentai Counterpart was killed off and they likely ran out of footage.

true.

Plus the suit wasn't in the best shape. They even had to keep fixing Rito's suit even during production of MMPR S3. It's really a miracle that both Rito's and Goldar's suit lasted all the way trough Zeo.

Goldar's suit wasn't even Japanese except for the 1st season, his Sentai suit fell apart during that point but that's true with both Vile and Rito, I'm shocked Eyeguy and Snizzard lasted as long as they did since look at how many suits they used in original footage in the 1st season

Gnarly Gnome, Pudgy Pig, Snizzard, Pineoctopus, Shellshock, Frankenstein, Madame Woe

Eyeguy and Hatchasaurus both got new footage the following season

A lot of decisions were based on the suit conditions. Lets not forget the series was a mismash of Se tai Footage from a few different shows and the American footage.

yup that's very correct

They probably should have had Vile killed off during that Zord battle...Since he dies in the Sentai that way. Perhaps they didn't want to kill him off and just ran out of footage soon after.

I wonder if Vile survived the Z wave?

I suspect he survived but is "retired".

I think he was probably part of the UAE attack off screen and got vaporized.

if Jason's stance regarding Goldar is any indication I suspect all UAE forces were destroyed by Zordon

Decepticon
07/20/21, 01:29 PM
Its funny because they could have just said he died in the zord battle he was in. I believe his Sentai counterpart does.

Zabitan
07/26/21, 12:13 AM
He's lying on a bed in a crackhouse on Onyx.

Serious answer would be either destroyed by the Z Wave or he's still alive in the M51 galaxy.