PDA

View Full Version : Linking FR Venjix to RPM Venjix

Kilobyte
07/05/20, 12:48 AM
Maybe Venjix's memory was sent to the RPM dimension after his body was destroyed by Cole. Alphabet Soup acquired what was left of it and Doctor K completely rebuilt his memory into a computer virus. Its possible Venjix didn't even remember his past.

Citizen Velancia
07/05/20, 01:07 AM
This is a good idea. I could see Alphabet Soup using the data and K heavily rewriting it to the point that she basically created a new Venjix from the last bits of memory of the original.

BeastMorpher5
07/05/20, 01:10 AM
I think its possible considering that we now know Venjix already changed into Evox. And crossed dimensions already.

Summer Dillon
07/05/20, 01:31 AM
I don't think they are related at all.

Rookie In Red
07/05/20, 01:32 AM
Its clearly stated K created Venjix. So I see no way how he can be related to the main PRU Venjix. They just have the same name.

Starlight Supreme
07/05/20, 09:27 AM
I don't see how Venjix changed dimensions just by blowing up in Surpenterra?

No Green Spandex
07/05/20, 09:28 AM
Because he got "killed by motorcycle created by a God". Excuse works for everything else lol

Scorpina Returns
07/05/20, 10:21 AM
The fact they both have the same name makes it too much of a coincidence not for them to be the same. Especially since they both are associated with machines. It would have made sense that Venjix was the original that wanted revenge after being defeated. Somehow the events of RPM wound up in a pocket universe.

Wild White
07/05/20, 10:23 AM
RPM is a tv show in the main PRU. Its based on a real RPM team. SInce we know the real Doctor K exists.

Power Sentai
07/05/20, 10:24 AM
I prefer RPM to be its own universe. Perhaps there is an RPM team in the PRU too. I wonder how Doctor K shows up in Beast Morphers?

Zordon's Legacy Exposed
07/05/20, 10:31 AM
RPM does exist in the main PRU. The people of Corinth only thought they were the last city. The damage was localized to the continent of Australia and New Zealand. So both areas have been decimated in the PRU. Although they are rebuilding and it probably looks a lot better then it did in RPM. ity on Earth. Venjix cut off there communications and made them think he destroyed the world. The damage was actual

Miki1988
07/06/20, 09:31 AM
RPM takes place in an alternate universe. It's been confrmed in Dimensions in Danger and in BM. FR Venjix and RPM Venjix are two different Venjixes.

Digimon Ranger
07/06/20, 12:19 PM
Is possible they are counterparts but thats it.

Ranger Eagle
07/06/20, 11:18 PM
It is odd that they used the same name. But no they aren't connected.

No Green Spandex
07/06/20, 11:19 PM
Venjix is aparantly like a John name in Robot.

MattEmily
07/08/20, 04:56 PM
I prefer RPM to be its own universe. Perhaps there is an RPM team in the PRU too. I wonder how Doctor K shows up in Beast Morphers?

she shows up via a portal, Zoey had Devon help her make a transdimensional call and Nate is aware of her and what she did due to Ranger History class

Power Morphers
07/08/20, 05:43 PM
she shows up via a portal, Zoey had Devon help her make a transdimensional call and Nate is aware of her and what she did due to Ranger History class

The Morphing Grid must have a way have giving Rangers access to other demensions.

Captain Codfish
07/08/20, 06:53 PM
RPM made it pretty clear that they were different.

Goldar Supreme
07/09/20, 09:11 AM
The Ranger Vault and Ranger history class seems to point to the fact that most Ranger teams are aware of the multi-verse.