PDA

View Full Version : Who is the Disney Princess?

Disney Ranger
02/23/18, 11:48 AM
So out of all the Disney Seasons who do you think is the "Disney Princess".

Massive Ego
02/23/18, 11:49 AM
Snow White And The Seven Dwarfs

No Green Spandex
02/23/18, 11:50 AM
Snow White And The Seven Dwarfs

Whats the matter? Cinderella wasn't avaliable?

Cosmic Ranger
02/23/18, 11:52 AM
Well Princess Shalya seems like an obivous answer. Since she was actually a princess. Even if she wasn't a Ranger herself.

DinoThunderKira
02/23/18, 11:53 AM
I'm going to go with Kira. She is what a Disney Princess should be in the 21st century.

MattEmily
02/23/18, 02:50 PM
none of them were Disney Princesses since it's a term referred to certain characters from an animated movie you aren't in an animated movie that's created and owned by Disney then you're not applicable to be considered a Disney Princess

Green With Envy
02/23/18, 08:57 PM
none of them were Disney Princesses since it's a term referred to certain characters from an animated movie you aren't in an animated movie that's created and owned by Disney then you're not applicable to be considered a Disney Princess

Could Disney also mean who would be the best candidate? That question makes more sense since we know the Disney Era girls are not offical Disney Princess.

MattEmily
02/23/18, 11:23 PM
I doubt it since Disney Ranger doesn't even understand much less comprehend the single thing that he claims to be a fan of. Look at how obsessed he is with Disney getting Power Rangers even though they were the idiots who sold it because they didn't want it.

VR Master
02/25/18, 04:18 PM
Princess Shayla seems like the best fit.

Captain Mutiny
02/26/18, 05:33 PM
I agree with Matt ,none of them were Disney Princess. And I don't think Disney would have mixed up the brands. Especially with PR having so much trouble integrating into their business when they owned it.

Disney Ranger
02/26/18, 05:43 PM
Well this was more about who you would use to be a Disney Princess. Personally, I would use all of them. Including Kimberly since MMPR was so good and MMPR Revision was under Disney. But I also consider any young woman Disney Character eligible to be a princess anyway. And I mean for any Disney owned production.

PRFan4Ever
02/26/18, 06:12 PM
Perhaps Saban and Disney can work together on a PR Disney Princess Line. Hasbro can be the middle man. Since they work with both companies now.

MattEmily
02/26/18, 06:23 PM
Well this was more about who you would use to be a Disney Princess. Personally, I would use all of them. Including Kimberly since MMPR was so good and MMPR Revision was under Disney. But I also consider any young woman Disney Character eligible to be a princess anyway. And I mean for any Disney owned production.

it doesn't matter what you consider since you don't define the rules of what a Disney Princess is. Get a clue that you're just a fan who has no power yet he thinks he knows what in the world he's talking about when in fact he doesn't and is just making himself look horribly bad and misinformed not to mention is trying to spread false information which would be grounds for your banning if I had anything to say about it.

Tommy Fan
02/26/18, 06:36 PM
I think Tommy is a Disney Prince.

MMPR Storm
02/27/18, 12:10 PM
Im gonna go with Tori since NS was the first pure Disney Season and the best.

Green With Envy
02/28/18, 11:58 AM
Just to play along. Its... would say Taylor. She would make a good princess since she was so strong.

Jen's Revenge
02/28/18, 12:00 PM
Since Disney bought Power Rangers during Time Force's Post Production, I can say Jen.