PDA

View Full Version : Nick from Mystic Force

Mystic Mirage
11/10/17, 12:04 PM
He is my favorite character. I loved his storyline and him being the light. It was amazing to watch him find out Koragg and Udonna were his parents. His rivalry with Koragg was epic and took on a more complicated shape when the villain turned out to be Leanbow. I loved his relationship with Madison. The two were made for each other.

Nick was a incredibtle developed character. That grew from a loner that didn't believe in magic to a great wizard. Nick was an incredible leader and always saved the day. His heroics were just amazing. Especially in the end when he fuffulled his Destiny and defeated The Master.

Diabolico Rising
11/10/17, 04:55 PM
Nick wasn't a gold leader and not that great of a leader. His role as the light made no sense. As he did not do anything to save the world than any of the other Rangers. He got way too much focus and wasn't a very likable character.

KimandTommy
11/11/17, 05:04 PM
Nick was annoying and selfish. He was really a drag on the whole season. I don't know what Madison saw in him. But at least they stopped focusing on the romance early on. I did cringe in that final scene they had together. But Nick is too selfish to come back for her. So Madison probably magically moved on to find her own Tommy.

Evil Kim
11/11/17, 06:35 PM
Nick was overrated as the chosen one. I likee him best when he became Red Koragg under the master's spell. He was annoying other than that.

Captain Codfish
11/12/17, 11:49 AM
The never gave a real satisfying conclusion to the Light Plot. Other than that he was special for being Leanbow and Udonna's son. They did pay off his parent search and the fate of "Bowen".

MattEmily
11/12/17, 12:41 PM
what could you really do with that kind of plot? Nothing really Nick is The Light and was Bowen the long lost baby son of Udonna and Leanbow who were the greatest wizards in the magical realm at the time with the exception of the Mystic Mother.

Dark Specter's Revenge
11/12/17, 06:23 PM
It just felt forced and place way too much focus on Nick. The search for his parents and place in the world should have been enough for his character arch. Being the light didn't even really matter in the final battle. It didn't help that Nick never learned anything and often came off like a jerk. Of course Rangers not learning anything was a Kalish era staple.

Dark Specter's Revenge
11/12/17, 06:25 PM
Double post

Lion Tamer Org
11/18/17, 12:01 PM
He just came off as very selfish and unlikeable . And he never seemed to grow or change

Red Spandex Forever
11/18/17, 06:02 PM
He was the first Red Ranger that I didn't like. Even Jack had some good qualities. Nick. had none and waw only Red Ranger because they saie he was. He never felt worthy.

Sentai Is Forever
11/18/17, 06:05 PM
You would have liked him a lot better if he had the same backstody as his Magiranger counterpart. All the Rangers should have been family.

Racecar Ronny
11/20/17, 11:45 AM
I didn't think he was a bad character or anything. He was just too boring.

Pretty Kimmy
11/20/17, 11:59 AM
He seemed to be pretty full of himself. Just in a less obnoxious way than Xandee.

Mastadon Ranger
11/20/17, 01:06 PM
He was fine. I didn't find him unlikeble or selfish. But he also didn't stand lut like you would have thought given he was supposed to be a chosen one.

Lord Drakkon
11/20/17, 01:29 PM
Nick is one of the most unlikable and selfish red rangers ever. And the crazy part is that they intended .

Chef Mia
11/20/17, 07:09 PM
I think Xander should have been the red ranger and the light.

Sailor Chaos
11/21/17, 11:32 AM
The producers didn't understand that we didn't care about Nick.

Delta Max
11/21/17, 11:35 AM
I think Xander should have been the red ranger and the light.

No one should have been the light. Power Rangers is an esemble show. Its not about just one Ranger. The Red Ranger focus go out of control for awehole there.

Delta Max
11/21/17, 11:37 AM
what could you really do with that kind of plot? Nothing really Nick is The Light and was Bowen the long lost baby son of Udonna and Leanbow who were the greatest wizards in the magical realm at the time with the exception of the Mystic Mother.

He was the light because the producers said so. but he played no special part in the defeatof the Master. It just led to him getting a lot of unnecessary focus for no reason.

Goldar's Revenge
11/21/17, 06:08 PM
Kalish PR had a knack for aiming too big ane not delivering in the end. Jungle Fury being the exception to this. To be fair so die a lot of the latter Saban Entertainment years.

I Love Lothor
11/22/17, 06:17 PM
The villains in Mystic Force were just too bland for me. Only Leelee was funny and she was never really a villain