PDA

View Full Version : The End of the Sentai Snobs, to to final page

Sentai Envy
10/20/17, 11:32 AM
To Denounce the evils of America Sentai

To extend her reach to the html codes around

Sentai Snobs move at the speed of Goggle Fiber

Original Footage, thats not right!

The Sentai Snobs are back in a big way. We won't stop until this board has been turned it a Sentai Board. And hope to convince most of you to join our cause. Sentai Snob has graciously agreed to let me take charge. And I plan to make this work.

Sentai Snob
10/20/17, 11:34 AM
Yes, thank you. I apologize for dropping the ball. Sentai Envy is more qualified and has some good ideas. He also has the money to buy this place from PRX lol. Its been too long, time to get the bang back together!

Massive Ego
10/20/17, 11:35 AM
We didn't miss you!

Sentai Snob
10/20/17, 11:35 AM
Its unfortunate you didn't join us , you had potential.

Massive Ego
10/20/17, 11:36 AM
Eh, like that was ever going to happen. I liked Zyuranger but PR is still better than Sentai.

Sentai Envy
10/20/17, 11:38 AM
Thank You Sentai Snob, your contributions will never be forgotten. I am messaging the rest of the old group members now as well as recruiting. I urge all members here to consider joining us.

Sentai Snob
10/20/17, 11:39 AM
Yes, get in uniform everybody! I hope I am not out of place Envy.

Massive Ego
10/20/17, 11:39 AM
The only thing out of place is your brains.

Sentai Envy
10/20/17, 11:41 AM
Oh no I love that line Snob and you invented it!

Ego is lucky we are now letting non Sentai Snob members post in our threads otherwise he would be banned.

Massive Ego
10/20/17, 11:42 AM
Oh I'm really scared....You could have banned me with the mod powers you don't and never will have!

Captain Codfish
10/20/17, 05:05 PM
I don't know what you guys are trying to prove.

Sentai Is Forever
10/20/17, 05:06 PM
I'm game for a comeback!

Time Force Omega
10/20/17, 07:44 PM
I saw some of Timeranger. It was pretty good not as good as Time Force though.

Power Sentai
10/21/17, 05:23 PM
I don't see why there isn't room for both Power Rangers and Super Sentai. Why argue?

Astronema
10/21/17, 05:42 PM
I don't get a chance to watch much Sentai but I would like to think both shows have their own strengths and weaknesses.

Dic Dubber
10/21/17, 06:00 PM
MMPR wouldn't have been as great as if it didn't do its own thing.

Forever Jason
10/21/17, 10:38 PM
Not to be mean but I think these guys may be trolls that lost interest before and for whatever reason have returned.

PRangerX
10/21/17, 11:14 PM
I don't know but they better not be the same person. They can have their opinions and their group. But no harnessing people.

Also let me make this clear. This board is never going to be a Sentai only board. I am certainly not going to sell it to someone who doesn't like PR. I will always allow for Sentai discussion and debates.

Jen's Revenge
10/21/17, 11:48 PM
Time Force also had a lot of original storylines too.

Dic Dubber
10/22/17, 10:41 AM
Having things Sentai only just isn't necessary and can take away the fun of PR.

Red With Evil
10/22/17, 01:15 PM
I don't really see the need to start forming clubs and acting all superior based on what we like.

Smarty Pants Rose
10/23/17, 11:13 AM
We are not going to change our minds and turn on PR.

Sentai Mighty
10/29/17, 08:48 PM
I finally figured out how to add my avatar. Actually Envy had PRX upload it to the Avatar gallery. Envy is the one that asked me to join and help educate you Power Ranger fans.

Dino Blaze
10/29/17, 10:03 PM
MMPR and Dino Thunder wouldn't be so great if they just followed Super Sentai.

Changeman Returns
10/30/17, 03:48 PM
I'm back. Glad to see the group back strong!

Sentai Rules
10/30/17, 04:02 PM
I have decided to join to set these misguided American Sentai fans straight.

White Spandex Rules
10/30/17, 04:49 PM
If Power Rangers exclusively copied Sentai we would lose out on a lot of good stuff. I wouldn't want Kibaranger instead of Tommy as White Ranger.

Sentai Fate
11/06/17, 11:54 AM
I have decided to join the Sentai Snobs. I have been watching a lot or Sentai lately and haven't enjoyed PR (or I guess I should say American Sentai now) lately. Super Sentai is obviously way better. I want my name to be changed to Sentai Fate. I'll add the avatar you guys use.

Sentai Is Forever
11/06/17, 12:02 PM
Welcome! Good to see you in uniform. It's good to see the group I inspired back strong. I love Sentai Envy's new catch phrase.

Sentai Envy
11/06/17, 12:11 PM
Thanks, I think its a pretty clever way of derailing these sill American Sentai threads and setting these guys straight Welcome Sentai Fate! You were smart to join us. And are proof are strategies are working.

MattEmily
11/06/17, 01:03 PM
I saw some of Timeranger. It was pretty good not as good as Time Force though.

I have to agree. I've seen Zyuranger-Go-Onger and Gokaiger but I can't really form opinions on all of them in comparison to their Power Rangers counterparts. MMPR for example I see as equal to Zyuranger, Dairanger and Kakuranger.
Zeo was better than Ohranger.
Turbo while it was goofy it wasn't as goofy as Carranger was but both were bad.
Space tops Megaranger.
Galaxy tops Gingaman.
Time Force tops Timeranger.
Wild Force tops Gaoranger.
Dino Thunder tops Abaranger.
Dekaranger however beats SPD. The only Power Rangers SPD main character that tops their Dekaranger counterpart is Cruger.

I don't see why there isn't room for both Power Rangers and Super Sentai. Why argue?

exactly Sentai fans just need to stop with trying to make Power Rangers an American Sentai show since they have Sentai already so just let Power Rangers fans enjoy their Power Rangers shows for what they are - an adaptation of Sentai - not a localized or Americanized version of it.

Time Force also had a lot of original storylines too.

Having things Sentai only just isn't necessary and can take away the fun of PR.

If Power Rangers exclusively copied Sentai we would lose out on a lot of good stuff. I wouldn't want Kibaranger instead of Tommy as White Ranger.

exactly we would've missed out on a lot of cool Battlizer designs, ground vehicles, foot soldiers, new villains and new stories. We wouldn't have gotten a terrorist for a villain in Time Force or a villain in Wild Force who was a human but became so jealous due to being rejected by the love of his life that he ate the remnants of Master Org and became the monster that he was.
Also we wouldn't have had the Jekyll and Hyde thing in Dino Thunder either.

Also I wouldn't have wanted Kibaranger over Tommy coming back as the White Ranger either.

Sentai Envy
11/06/17, 02:18 PM
Super Sentai is better than American Sentai!

Massive Ego
11/06/17, 02:23 PM
This is ridiculous! You're clearly trolling now. Time to end this charade.

Sentai Envy
11/06/17, 02:25 PM
I'm not gonna stop until you guys get into your heads that American Sentai is terrible and this place should be a Super Sentai forum from now on!

Blastr Zack
11/06/17, 02:28 PM
What's going on here?

Super Cena
11/06/17, 02:29 PM
No question that this guy is a troll now something has to be done. It isn't funny anymore.

Usagi Reborn
11/06/17, 02:30 PM
He is just mad that he isn't getting the attention he wants. He is desperate. They are probably all trolls in this group.

PRangerX
11/06/17, 02:35 PM
I'm not gonna stop until you guys get into your heads that American Sentai is terrible and this place should be a Super Sentai forum from now on!

Actually, you are going to stop! You have been banned for one month and your group is on thin ice if they do similar behavior. I have merged and deleted all your spam threads.

Massive Ego
11/06/17, 02:37 PM
Thank you! It's probably time to ban the whole group.

Usagi Reborn
11/06/17, 02:39 PM
i cosign that

Sentai Is Forever
11/06/17, 02:41 PM
Damn I didn't think it would get this far.

Sentai Mighty
11/06/17, 02:42 PM
Can you reinstate him. His heart was in the right place.

MattEmily
11/06/17, 02:44 PM
Thank you! It probably time to ban the whole group.

i cosign that

they probably will get banned if they do the stuff that Envy just did.
Spamming is a no no on here

MattEmily
11/06/17, 02:46 PM
Can you reinstate him. His heart was in the right place.

Doesn't matter regardless of whether you like Power Rangers or Sentai you don't break the rules of spamming. Our rules dictate no spamming and we mean it.

Bansheera's Revenge
11/06/17, 02:48 PM
He was starting to get annoying. Who would want to join their group?

Sentai Snob
11/06/17, 02:51 PM
You guys have to understand we are trying to help you. You really need us here. Sentai Envy may have got carried away but he was trying to help.

MattEmily
11/06/17, 02:51 PM
He was starting to get annoying.

starting to? he was already there like 50 posts ago

Massive Ego
11/06/17, 02:52 PM
Help us by posting Spam?

Sentai Rules
11/06/17, 02:53 PM
We need our leader!

Sentai Snob
11/06/17, 02:54 PM
It's too bad you are too stupid to understand that!

MattEmily
11/06/17, 02:55 PM
You guys have to understand we are trying to help you. You really need us here. Sentai Envy may have got carried away but he was trying to help.

and we keep on trying to tell you that this is a Power Rangers board that welcomes all topics as long as they don't break board rules and as long as they aren't illegal. It will never be just a Sentai board that's not what where we're about. You can't change the way PRangerX runs things here he's the one who pays for the domain you don't.

MattEmily
11/06/17, 02:57 PM

that's appropriate to start doing that because you're not getting your way which is something a child would do.

PRangerX
11/06/17, 02:57 PM

Two day ban for insulting members. Anyone else want to challenge me with venom?

Sentai Is Forever
11/06/17, 03:11 PM
PRangerX I see this has gotten too far out of hand. Let's talk on PM to straighten this out. I advise everyone in my group to not respond to this thread until I talk to the Admin.

PRangerX
11/06/17, 03:13 PM
Thats fair, I'll close this thread for now.

Sentai Rules
11/06/17, 03:17 PM
What are we going to do without our leader?

Sentai Mighty
11/06/17, 03:18 PM
I know even Sentai Snob is banned.

Sentai Fate
11/06/17, 03:20 PM
Guys let's just let Sentai Is Forever handle this. He is working with PRX.

Changeman Returns
11/06/17, 03:21 PM
That's the best way to proceed.

Sentai Mighty
11/06/17, 03:24 PM
This is so stupid. I only posted here because of Sentai Envy and he got banned by these ungrateful AS fans. Let's leave and start are own board.

Massive Ego
11/06/17, 03:25 PM
Thank You! Finally you said something that makes sense.

Sentai Is Forever
11/06/17, 03:28 PM
Guys I'm handling this. Just hold on tight.

Sentai Mighty
11/06/17, 03:31 PM
Guys, I'm handling this. Just hold on tight.

And who made you our leader! Sentai Envy is my leader! Maybe we should start our own board and leave you losers behind!

PRangerX
11/06/17, 03:34 PM
And who made you are leader! Sentai Envy is my leader! Maybe we should start are own board and leave you losers behind!

2 day ban

I'll close this thread until we get this resolved.

Sentai Is Forever
11/06/17, 06:58 PM
As you have seen in the main forum PRangerX has allowed us to have our own forum. I think this is for the best since we will be able to express our viewpoints here and argue with the American Sentai Fans more freely.

I humbly take leadership of this user group and the board. I don't think our dream of turning this into a Super Sentai Message Board is dead. We will just go about it in a different way.

Changeman Returns
11/06/17, 07:02 PM
Sounds like a good idea. I am just glad we still have a group.

Sentai Rules
11/07/17, 11:30 AM
And the other banned members. Envy was our leader. Should we really precede without him?

Changeman Returns
11/09/17, 09:55 PM
It does seem odd to reorganize without him.

Sentai Is Forever
11/09/17, 09:58 PM
The staff here wasn't happy with how things were going. To save our group, I volunteered to take over and PRX agreed to give us this forum. i think its for the best. Since we now have our own turf to argue with American Sentai fans. Once enough members join us, I am sure PRX will finally agree to make this a Super Sentai Board.

Sentai Mighty
11/09/17, 10:00 PM
You went into business for yourself. Sentai Envy is not happy. They unfairly banned some of us and you took their side. It's time for us to start our own board and abandon this place.

MattEmily
11/09/17, 11:44 PM
They unfairly banned some of us and you took their side. It's time for us to start our own board and abandon this place.

First off the bans were justified. We're not going to let you guys run wild we have rules on here for a reason which the banned users broke much like if you break the law if you do the crime then you do the time they broke the rules and therefore they had to suffer the consequences.

Second of all you should start your own board since PRangerX has already told you people before that he's not making this a Sentai board.

Sentai Snob
11/10/17, 08:16 AM
The Sentai Snobs have been treating unfairly. And now Sentai Is Forever has betrayed us and joined the staff here. i thought he was my friend. We founded the group. It looks like its time to form a new group.

Sentai Mighty
11/10/17, 08:18 AM
I am leaving this group now! The Sentai Snobs aren't what I thought.

Sentai Fate
11/10/17, 08:20 AM
I am new but I think Sentai Is Forever did a good thing. I like having this forum.

PRangerX
11/10/17, 08:22 AM
Sentai Forever isn't part of the staff. I am just letting him mod this forum since it is for your group.

Sentai Is Forever
11/18/17, 06:14 PM
The way they have closely followed the Sailor Moon Anime in their dub is amazing. Saban Brands could learn a lot from them.

Forever Lame
11/18/17, 09:04 PM
We are Power Rangers fans , Super Sentai is only part of it. You can't compare it to Sailor Moon. Since Viz is just subbing and dubbing an existing series. Saban Brands or any past owner of the series is not doing that.

MattEmily
11/18/17, 09:24 PM
viz is a company who faithfully adapts Japanese anime since that's their job. Comparing them and Saban is unwise since they don't have the same styles or view points.

Also Saban SHOULD NOT BE adapting things to be an exact copy of original Sentai since you Sentai fans already have Sentai so you people should just lay off of it. Stop hating on Power Rangers just because you're Sentai obsessed that you want everything to be an exact copy of the original.
Do you hate U.S. Digimon because they didn't do what you wanted?
How about Pokemon?
DiC's dubbed version of Sailor Moon?
You just want things your way because you don't like Power Rangers and you're that much in love with Sentai that you want everything to be like it.

Sentai Snob
11/18/17, 09:48 PM
The name PR should be banned in this forum. Not that a Forever cares because he sold out the Snobs to the staff!

MattEmily
11/18/17, 10:01 PM
this is a Power Rangers board you should be thankful that you Sentai fans aren't banned here and that PRangerX is allowing you to stay despite some of your nonsense. I wouldn't have been that nice.

Changeman Returns
11/18/17, 10:02 PM
I think Sentai Is Forever has done a good job in getting us this forum. Sentai Envy is the one that almost got us banned.

Sentai Fate
11/18/17, 10:07 PM
I liked Envy. He inspired me to become a Snob. But he crossed the line....Sentai is Forever
Is doing a very good job. And is one of the founders right?

Sentai Rules
11/18/17, 10:28 PM
this is a Power Rangers board you should be thankful that you Sentai fans aren't banned here and that PRangerX is allowing you to stay despite some of your nonsense. I wouldn't have been that nice.

We don't take our orders from you or PRX. Sentai Envy is our true leader. But I don't want to see the Snobs break up. So I am not leaving.

Sentai Is Forever was wrong. But I believe he meant well and is a true Snob. Sentai Envy will decide his fate though . He was spot on with his points in this thread.

I don't think Saban Brands will go far enough to do a true importation of a Sentai Series. They made the mistake of letting Tzachor, who did good job adapting Sentai. He had to deal with the needless MMPR nostalgia on top of this.

Toei needs to get Saban Brands to rehire Tzachor or there is no hope to truly have Super Sentai in the US. Otherwise its time to cancel. American Sentai and give Viz the rights to dub Super Sentai.

Maligore
11/18/17, 10:35 PM
Viz would be even cheaper than Saban or Disney ever were.

Sentai Rules
11/18/17, 10:39 PM
I don't see what was so wrong about Sentai Envy's posts! He was just trying to get the word out and stick up for Sentai Fans. And he got banned for it! PRX and Matt are the enemy! Lets not waste time unfairly targeting Sentai Is Forever either .

Sentai Rules
11/18/17, 10:42 PM
I understand what you had to do but you should have cleared it with Envy first. Just don't get too cozy with the staff. They are clearly out to get us and deserve no respect anymore.

Sentai Snob
11/18/17, 10:45 PM
Sounds like a good idea. I am just glad we still have a group.

Its a terrible idea and has destroyed the spirit of the group. Sentai Is Forever is now an enemy of the True Snobs.

MattEmily
11/18/17, 10:46 PM
Yes Sentai Fanatic that I do agree with that Sentai Is Forever did an excellent job with getting Sentai fans a forum for them to discuss and debate in but no Fate he isn't 1 of the Sentai Fan founders on here that would be Envy who founded your group but he did cross the line with spamming but he'll be back once his ban is up.

That's hilarious Sentai Rules that you think you're above the rules and us Admins (PRangerX and me) and the only one who made the mistake in regards with Tzachor and his firing was Tzachor himself. He was needlessly wasting money just to copy-and-paste Sentai stuff and Saban is against that. No one is going to convince him to spend money like that not even Toei and on top of which Toei isn't going to get involved with it since they don't care as long as it still uses their footage but what Saban decides to do with it in Power Rangers is their own business and it's not up to us to tell him on how to spend their money it's not our money to waste

Saban isn't going to give up the rights of Power Rangers and as long as that remains in place there's no chance of anyone else dubbing Sentai besides you have Sentai subs of Zyuranger, Dairanger, Kakuranger, Ohranger, Carranger and Megaranger so you already have an option to watch Sentai sure it's not U.S. actors doing the voice over but it's still the same thing for the most part or is it you really don't care that much about Sentai because it's in another language that you can't understand and you don't feel like reading the subs?

Incorrect Maligore viz spends a ton of money on retaining the original soundtrack that stuff ain't cheap.

Sentai Snob
11/18/17, 10:46 PM
I understand what you had to do but you should have cleared it with Envy first. Just don't get too cozy with the staff. They are clearly out to get us and deserve no respect anymore.

Don't be nice to him. What he did was wrong...But he knew it was and did it to get a cushy job on the staff. I wouldn't be surprised if he starts praising American Sentai and calling it by that awful name Saban picked.

Sentai Is Forever
11/18/17, 10:52 PM
Guys, you don't understand how close Envy was to being permbanned and the group disbanded. Sentai Envy crossed the line by spamming the forum. Thats why he can't be our leader anymore .

This forum allows us to more freely push are agenda. Now when they feel we are derailing threads we can take our points here. PRX even gave me permissiom to advertise in these type of threads.

Matt did make one mistake. Sentai Snob and I founded the group. It was my idea and Snob was our first leader. He actually passed it on to Envy not too long ago. Most of the people unhappy with me were members he brought in to grow are group. He was just too impatient.

MattEmily
11/18/17, 10:54 PM
I don't see what was so wrong about Sentai Envy's posts! He was just trying to get the word out and stick up for Sentai Fans. And he got banned for it! PRX and Matt are the enemy! Lets not waste time unfairly targeting Sentai Is Forever either .

read the rules. NO SPAMMING. Envy was spamming hence the ban we don't give breaks if you break a rule you're going to get into trouble. PRX and I are your enemies because you hate that we're enforcing the rules of this board that PRX and I have both agreed on? if you don't like the rules or don't want to follow them then here's a hint: maybe you should leave?

MattEmily
11/18/17, 11:05 PM
Guys, you don't understand how close Envy was to being permbanned and the group disbanded.

very true that is indeed something that they don't understand much less comprehend but I suppose maybe they wanted the group to be disbanded and Envy perma-banned?

Let me quote some sections from our rule thread to educate people on the rules that Envy broke

3. There will be no flaming of members or insulting them. It's perfectly fine to disagree on a subject and get into a good debate. You can say they are wrong but saying someone is stupid for liking something is not permitted.

6. No spamming or trolling.

1. Spamming, posting X rated material, or any illegal activity is subject to immediate perm ban.

Envy should consider himself lucky that PRX decided to take mercy on him and not perma-ban him which both of us would've had the authority to do so.

Matt did make one mistake. Sentai Snob and I founded the group. It was my idea and Snob was our first leader. He actually passed it on to Envy not too long ago.

ah I see I knew Envy was 1 of your leaders but wasn't aware that he wasn't an original founder so my mistake there but I guess in that case you could say that you and Sentai Snob co-founded the group and I guess in a technical sense you could say that Envy was kind of like another co-founder.

Sentai Is Forever
11/19/17, 05:53 PM
Envy joined after we started and it was his idea to make the comeback. So Sentai Snob gave up leadership to him.

Sentai Mighty
11/19/17, 05:55 PM
Sentai Snob is a much better leader than you. You just took power for yourself and turned against everything you helped to create.

Sentai Mighty
11/19/17, 05:59 PM
I was unfairly banned for a week but now I am back. Once Envy returms, the true Sentai Snobs will form and the staff hear will learn to respect us. PRX will make Sentai Envy the new owner and Sentai is Forever will be banned for his treachery.

You guys are lucky ,I determined you guys werent worthy of this becoming a Sentai Board but Envy has not given up. I wanted us to start our own forum but he is convinced this forum will be a great board for the True Sentai Snobs. I will trust his wisdom.

Sentai Rules
11/19/17, 06:08 PM
YES, our leader will return and the true Sentai Snobs will rise. Super Sentai Online will make for a great board for us and the reformed American Sentai fans.

Sentai Mighty
11/19/17, 06:19 PM
Shut up! You are not a True Sentai Snob. Anyone who supports Sentai is Forever is a traitor like him. At least those AS fans don't know any better. Anyone that follows the false Sentai Snobs will be banned with Forever. And the name won't be Super Sentai Online. But thats none of your concern.

Massive Ego
11/19/17, 06:23 PM
This forum is a glorified RPG forum. But at least it keeps this nonsense out of the main forums. Glad I turned down joining this group.

MattEmily
11/19/17, 11:35 PM
I was unfairly banned for a week but now I am back. Once Envy returns, the true Sentai Snobs will form and the staff hear will learn to respect us. PRX will make Sentai Envy the new owner and Sentai is Forever will be banned for his treachery.

you was fairly banned you should count yourself lucky that you weren't banned longer. You were insulting people here which is against the rules here you don't insult people if you want to remain unbanned however you were actually banned back on November 6th for 2 days so that one should've lifted automatically unless you did something else to get yourself banned for even longer after that time - ah I see you ended up flaming someone back on November 12th so you got banned for 7 days but still that's your own fault for breaking the rules. You want to break the rules? then you're going to get banned we will NOT cut breaks on that. PRangerX won't and I most certainly won't.

We don't ban people just for the sake of banning people you may hate Sentai Is Forever but neither I nor PRX will ban just based on you believing someone to commit an act of treachery that's not even in our rules to begin with anyway so we can't even warn or ban people for it anyway regardless of what you might want.

Sentai Fate
11/20/17, 03:24 AM
Can we just get back to promoting Sentai? The drama hear is too much. This is not why i joined the group.

Sentai Fate
11/20/17, 03:28 AM
I don't like all the drama here but I do agree the Viz approach would be better than Saban Brands.

Sentai Mighty
11/20/17, 03:31 AM
Can we just get back to promoting Sentai? The drama hear is too much. This is not why i joined the group.

You were never a True Sentai Snob .

Sentai Mighty
11/20/17, 03:37 AM
you was fairly banned you should count yourself lucky that you weren't banned longer. You were insulting people here which is against the rules here you don't insult people if you want to remain unbanned however you were actually banned back on November 6th for 2 days so that one should've lifted automatically unless you did something else to get yourself banned for even longer after that time - ah I see you ended up flaming someone back on November 12th so you got banned for 7 days but still that's your own fault for breaking the rules. You want to break the rules? then you're going to get banned we will NOT cut breaks on that. PRangerX won't and I most certainly won't.

We don't ban people just for the sake of banning people you may hate Sentai Is Forever but neither I nor PRX will ban just based on you believing someone to commit an act of treachery that's not even in our rules to begin with anyway so we can't even warn or ban people for it anyway regardless of what you might want.

We were banned because you refuse to admit Super Sentai is better than American Sentai. Its okay to flame American Sentai fans and false Sentai Snobs. How would would anyone learn otherwise?

Sentai Is Forever and his false Sentai Snobs will be banned once Sentai Envy is given control of this board. At that point True Sentai Snobs will be allowed to flame AS fans. AS fans will be immediately temp banned for flaming Snobs.

Sentai Mighty
11/20/17, 03:42 AM
I don't like all the drama here but I do agree the Viz approach would be better than Saban Brands.

You and Fate aren't helping anything because you aren't True Snobs. And you help to keep the traitor in power. I bet your all secretly American Sentai Fans .

Sentai Mighty
11/20/17, 03:49 AM
PRangerX edit: This post was made by a regular user and not by our Staff. He has no authority to make rules or change anything.

Envy wanted me to post the rules for when he takes over this board.

The board will immediately be rebranded into a Sentai Board. Anyone who objects will be suspended.

The term POWER RANGERS will be banned and American Sentai will be used as the name. Anyone who uses the hated term will suspended.

There will only be one forum to discuss American Sentai exclusively and it will be heavily modded. I you praise the inferior Sentai too much you may be suspended for heresy.

All members of the false Sentai Snobs will be permbanned

Flaming American Sentai fans will be allowed for their own good.

Flaming True Sentai Snobs will result in suspensions. If you get caught doing it twice you won't be allowed to come back until you apologize and become a Snob.

True Sentai Snobs will have more perks than regular members.

Sentai Envy will need to be respected as our leader and will have final say in everything.

Hailey Hartford
11/20/17, 08:07 AM
Is this some kind of ridiculous joke?

PRangerX
11/20/17, 08:36 AM
No this is only happening in his own mind. I'm not given up or changing the board.

Sentai Is Forever
11/20/17, 09:05 AM
This is getting rediclus. I think its time we do get our own board and leave this place.

Changeman Returns
11/20/17, 09:06 AM
I agree.

Sentai Fate
11/20/17, 09:08 AM
Well I am leaving the group, there are better ways to promote Sentai than acting like jerks.

Massive Ego
11/20/17, 09:08 AM
I will gladly help you guys carry your bags elsewhere.

MattEmily
11/20/17, 10:25 AM
We were banned because you refuse to admit Super Sentai is better than American Sentai. Its okay to flame American Sentai fans and false Sentai Snobs. How would would anyone learn otherwise?

Sentai Is Forever and his false Sentai Snobs will be banned once Sentai Envy is given control of this board. At that point True Sentai Snobs will be allowed to flame AS fans. AS fans will be immediately temp banned for flaming Snobs.

Sentai is not better than Power Rangers. Some Sentai is better than some Power Rangers seasons I'll give you that but as a whole? Absolutely not.

Also NO it's never okay to flame or insult anyone I don't care if you like or hate Sentai or Power Rangers that still never gives anyone the right to bully someone else for how they feel or what they like.

Also Envy will never have any control of this board.

Sentai Is Forever
11/20/17, 11:15 AM
Well I have spoken to Sentai Envy and have given leadership back to the Sentai Snobs. He has agreed to have the group leave here and form their own board. I will be sticking around here as a regular member. Envy has forgiven all members for following me. Mighty will follow his orders on the matter.

PRangerX
11/20/17, 11:16 AM
I think thats for the best. I'll disband the group and will close this subforum. The posts will be combine and moved to off topic and eventually closed.

Changeman Returns
12/03/17, 03:18 PM
I think its its own continuity now. I hope all Power Rangers' seasons end up being their own continuity

Sentai Mighty
12/03/17, 03:23 PM
I think its its own continuity now. I hope all Power Rangers' seasons end up being their own continuity

Excuse me ? Don't you mean American Sentai?

Changeman Returns
12/03/17, 03:28 PM
Give it a rest, I still like Sentai better than PR , but Sentai Snobs are done. And I don't see Envy starting the board we were supposed to get. The American Series is Power Rangers whether we like it or not. The name never bothered me as much as some of you guys anyway.

Ranger Sentai
12/03/17, 03:55 PM
Wow I missed a lot of drama in my absense. But ironically I was going to quit the Snobs anyway. Since I have more nostalgia for PR lately. I don't like some of the recent seasons and still love Sentai...But I can't deny the seasons I loved. Looks like my feelings were correct as the Sentai Snob drama went way too far.

MattEmily
12/03/17, 04:31 PM
Give it a rest, I still like Sentai better than PR , but Sentai Snobs are done. And I don't see Envy stsrting the board we were supposed to get. The American Serkes is Power Ranges whether we like it or not. The name never bothered me as much as some lf you guys anywau.

yea they do need to give it a rest if people like Power Rangers that's fine if people like Sentai that's fine if they like both or whatever then that's fine too but they do need to stop attacking the name that someone came up with to make up the Power Rangers it's a good name for a hero team anyway probably the best fit for an American show.

Ranger Sentai
12/03/17, 06:03 PM
I agree, I am going back to using the Power Rangers name too. I just got too wrapped up in the recent mediocre seasons. I forgot how much I loved a lot of the prior seasons. Even though I have really gotten into Sentai, I can't say I am not a PR fan. Its best to leave the Sentai Snob stuff in the past anyway. We went a little too far.

Sentai Mighty
12/03/17, 06:11 PM
Your both Traitors! But that's okay since that was the plan all along. Make you guys think we were breaking up so we could get rid of the fake Sentai Snobs. You have both showed you're true colors like Sentai is Forever. To actually use the dreaded P-R name is a slap in the face. But that's okay once Envy comes back you will see the Sentai Snobs come back big. Its funny how easy you all believed we agreed to just break up and form are own board. lol

PRangerX
12/03/17, 06:31 PM
I moved all the posts from the SPD thread with you're Sentai Snob feud here. No more Sentai Snob drama anywhere out of here. You're lucky I didn't close it like I said I was. I don't care if people want to say Sentai is better than PR but no more Sentai Snob civil war or flaming outside of this thread. I don't care what Sentai Envy has planned. The group is not coming back either. The ship has sailed. Start you're own board if you don't like it.

Sentai Envy
12/07/17, 11:27 AM
To Denounce the evils of America Sentai

To extend her reach to the html codes around

Sentai Snobs move at the speed of Goggle Fiber

Original Footage, thats not right!

And I am back! Unfairly banned by the staff here that hates Sentai and loves American Sentai for some odd reason. But rumors of our demise have been greatly exagerated! It was just a test to see who were true Snobs. We are not going anywhere. Why start a new board when we have this one.

i want to thank Sentai Mighty, Sentai Snob, and Sentai Rules for being loyal in my absense. You are true snobs. Sentai is Forever, you messed up big time by working with the staff here. But you have redeemed yourself by continuing to fight for Sentai. You are pardoned and allowed back in. As for the rest of you! You better get back in uniform and beg for forgiveness.

PRangerX
12/07/17, 11:30 AM
The group is not going to be an official group here again. If you want to keep it going yourself than keep the drama in this thread or your own board

MattEmily
12/07/17, 11:57 AM
The group is not going to be an official group here again. If you want to keep it going yourself than keep the drama in this thread or your own board

indeed not to mention you were fairly banned Sentai Envy if you break the rules of this board then you're going to be banned you're not above the rules here so if you want to remain unbanned then I would suggest to behave.

Sentai Is Forever
06/11/20, 11:53 PM
I am so glad we decided to leave all the drama behind us and bring back the Sentai Snobs. We won't fight amongst ourselves this time.

Sentai Snob
06/11/20, 11:54 PM
Agreed, we let them turn us against each other. That won't happen this time.

Sentai Envy
06/11/20, 11:55 PM
Yes, I'm sorry we were so hard on you have then Forever, you did try to save the group. I am glad we are able to move past all that, even all these years later.

Changeman Returns
06/11/20, 11:56 PM
Well I won't be rejoining. I felt we were kind of silly. And like I said back then, I like PR too.

Sentai Is Forever
06/11/20, 11:56 PM
Thats a shame but we respect your decision.

Sentai Snob
06/11/20, 11:58 PM
I'm glad we are all still in uniform!

Sentai Envy
06/11/20, 11:59 PM
Yes, I know. It feels like we never left or broke up. I think its best of the three of us lead equally his time. This way there will be no infighting.

Massive Ego
06/11/20, 11:59 PM
Oh boy, look whose back!

Sentai Is Forever
06/12/20, 12:00 AM
I still wish you would join us. I know its been a long time, but the offer is still open.

MMPR Storm
06/12/20, 12:00 AM
Wow, a lot of drama in this thread. I can't believe Sentai is Forever wants to join these guys again!

Sentai Snob
06/12/20, 12:02 AM
Its all water under the bridge, we apologized to him and won't let that stop are revival. All that matters is that we are back. I set you a pm detailing why you should consider joining us. Sentai is Forever is open to talk to you if you have any concerns.