PDA

View Full Version : Which Old Rangers coming back?

Super Cena
01/14/17, 12:38 PM
It was mentioned by MattEmily that old Rangers are coming back in Ninja Steel. Who?

Ninja Storm Fan
01/15/17, 12:53 AM
I am really hopping its the Ninja Storm Rangers.

MMPR Forever
01/15/17, 12:54 AM
I hope its someone from MMPR not named Kat.

KimandTommy
01/15/17, 12:55 AM
I wouldn't mind if Kat came back as a villain so we can finally prove beyond a doubt that she was always evil.

Jungle Master
01/15/17, 12:56 AM
I could see Jungle Fury fitting in with Ninja Steel too.

Samurai Forever
01/15/17, 12:57 AM
Samurai would fit as.well. I woumd love to see that team again.

MattEmily
01/15/17, 02:44 AM
It was mentioned by MattEmily that old Rangers are coming back in Ninja Steel. Who?

it's not known who but what we do know is that there is footage in Ninninger of the Red Alien Ranger and the Red Wind Ranger if I recall correctly so if they wanted to they could use that footage if they chose to since it was actually part of their order and not a special like a teamup or movie would be.

PRangerX
01/15/17, 03:14 PM
That would make sense given the Ninja Theme. Since Alien Rangers counterpart is a Kukuranger. And despite being a Alien Ranger in PR, they still seemed to have some relation to Ninja Powers. Red Wind Ranger is self explanatory.

Everyone Loves Rocky
01/15/17, 03:18 PM
I hope they would shoot additional scenes with Rocky as Ninja Red Ranger. Especially since he got short changed in "Forever Red". I am sure Cardensa would love to make an appearance.

Adam White Tiger
01/15/17, 03:20 PM
They should be sure to add in Adam too. Any homage to the Season 3 Ninja Rangers wouldn't be completed without the Frog Ranger. Not to mention Johnny Yong Bosche himself.

No Green Spandex
01/15/17, 03:21 PM
He it would be better than bringing JDF back again. I especially don't want to see White Ranger again.

Ninja Kat
01/15/17, 03:22 PM
I would love to see Kat back, as well as the rest of the Ninja Rangers from season 3.

KimandTommy
01/15/17, 03:23 PM
If they do that they need to bring back Kimberly instead of Kat. Kat should only come back as a villain. Besides Amy Jo owes it to her fans to come back.

Goldar's Revenge
01/15/17, 03:28 PM
Amy Jo Johnson owes the fans nothing. She played the Kimberly for two and a half seasons, plus two films. She has done her part and earned the right to move on years ago. If she did come back, it would be great. But she is under no obligation. If we are lucky enough tk see Catherine Sutherland return, we would be fortunate just to have her back.

Captain Mutiny
01/15/17, 03:31 PM
Yeah its pretty funny too me when fans act entitled for actors to return. Lets not forget that these are real people preforming the fictional characters we have come to love. They worked hard to preform those roles. And regardless have every right to decide if they want to return or not. In some cases some of our alums have even moved on from the acting world to other things.

Captain Codfish
01/15/17, 03:32 PM
I think sometimes people confuse the fictional characters with the actors true idenities

Yellow Fan Forever
01/15/17, 03:33 PM
I would love to see Karen Ashley return as Aishia.

MMPR Forever
01/15/17, 03:34 PM
I think its best for the MMPR Rangers to have the Dino Powers if they return. Even with the ninja theme of the new season.

Powermaster
01/16/17, 12:46 PM
I don't expect them to bring back more than a few Rangers. Cetianly not a lot from the omd Saban Era. Most of the returning Rangers will probably be for the Disney and Neo Saban Era.

Digimon Ranger
01/16/17, 12:53 PM
Most of the old Ranger Actors have moved on with their lives. So I feel fortunate that we get anyone to make an appearance.

Kameron Poe
01/16/17, 06:51 PM
I don't think it will be one or more returning Rangers. I don't see a whole team worth of Rangers.

Wild Force Rider
01/17/17, 11:24 AM
I only care about the Wild Force Rangers coming back. I know Cole can't return but thats out of their control.

MattEmily
01/19/17, 09:48 AM
That would make sense given the Ninja Theme. Since Alien Rangers counterpart is a Kukuranger. And despite being a Alien Ranger in PR, they still seemed to have some relation to Ninja Powers. Red Wind Ranger is self explanatory.

Kakuranger and exactly. Yes the Alien Rangers were from another planet but they still showed off numerous ninja abilities such as the disappearing tricks.

Amy Jo Johnson owes the fans nothing. She played the Kimberly for two and a half seasons, plus two films. She has done her part and earned the right to move on years ago. If she did come back, it would be great. But she is under no obligation. If we are lucky enough tk see Catherine Sutherland return, we would be fortunate just to have her back.

exactly. AJ owes the fans nothing if she wants to come back if asked great if not that's why they have Catherine for backup.

Yeah its pretty funny too me when fans act entitled for actors to return. Lets not forget that these are real people preforming the fictional characters we have come to love. They worked hard to preform those roles. And regardless have every right to decide if they want to return or not. In some cases some of our alums have even moved on from the acting world to other things.
not just funny but also sad but yes whether we want to see their characters back or not all of the actors have every right to decide for themselves on whether they want to come back or not AND if it's worth their time.

I don't expect them to bring back more than a few Rangers. Cetianly not a lot from the omd Saban Era. Most of the returning Rangers will probably be for the Disney and Neo Saban Era.

yea I don't expect to see many from the Saban-era but then again we thought the same thing about Super Megaforce and most of the actors who came back were from the Saban-era.

Most of the old Ranger Actors have moved on with their lives. So I feel fortunate that we get anyone to make an appearance.

I don't think it will be one or more returning Rangers. I don't see a whole team worth of Rangers.

I only care about the Wild Force Rangers coming back. I know Cole can't return but thats out of their control.

yea a lot of old actors have moved on with their lives so I would feel fortunate if we get at best 4 back but I don't expect to see a full team back.
Also true about Wild Force it'd be nice to see them back but they'd be down a Ranger because of Medina's legal issues.

mbozzo
01/22/17, 04:13 PM
They should have Shane and the Red Alien Rangers make a guest appearance in season 2, if not season 1. I was hoping that Shane could be the mentor for the Ninja Steel Rangers. I also won't mind if a member of Mystic Force made a guest appearance in an episode as well. ;)

Ninja Storm Fan
01/22/17, 04:33 PM
Shane being the mentor would have been awesome! Its exactly what they should have done. I hope Ninja Storm characters do appear and this all ties in somehow. So I am proven wrong on my early assessment of the season. I don't care much about the characters for other seasons. But it wouldn't ruin the season for me if they somehow capture the essence of Ninja Storm after the disappointing first outing.

Wild Force Rider
01/22/17, 04:41 PM
Kakuranger and exactly. Yes the Alien Rangers were from another planet but they still showed off numerous ninja abilities such as the disappearing tricks.

exactly. AJ owes the fans nothing if she wants to come back if asked great if not that's why they have Catherine for backup.

not just funny but also sad but yes whether we want to see their characters back or not all of the actors have every right to decide for themselves on whether they want to come back or not AND if it's worth their time.

yea I don't expect to see many from the Saban-era but then again we thought the same thing about Super Megaforce and most of the actors who came back were from the Saban-era.

yea a lot of old actors have moved on with their lives so I would feel fortunate if we get at best 4 back but I don't expect to see a full team back.
Also true about Wild Force it'd be nice to see them back but they'd be down a Ranger because of Medina's legal issues.

The Medina issue is beyond their control. But they could have Merrick lead the Rangers. Or have acole unmorphed.

MattEmily
01/22/17, 06:23 PM
The Medina issue is beyond their control. But they could have Merrick lead the Rangers. Or have acole unmorphed.

yup it is so if we saw that Red Ranger it would have to be in-suit only or not there but Merrick was more of a lone wolf type and not leader material so if someone else was leading them then it'd be Taylor.

Yellow Fan Forever
01/22/17, 06:42 PM
I agree, she would make the most sense. Taylor would be a great leader. She basically led the team before Cole.

Tuxedo Moon
01/23/17, 12:49 AM
The cast of Ninja Storm seems likely. Even just a few.

HaydenKing00
01/24/17, 11:58 PM
Most likely Ninja Steel with be both seasons 24 & 25 based on Samurai/Super Samurai, Mega Force/Super Mega Force and so on...
So if that's the case I wonder is Saban has plans for a 25th anniversary special.
I have the idea of the Ninja Storm Rangers and maybe the Samurai Rangers and even possibly the Alien Rangers, crossover and help the Ninja Steel Rangers.
BTW... Did anyone see that one of the Fearcats' costume was used but it was under a different name and also one of Venjix's form (RPM) was used in the galactic games.... maybe we will see more former villain costumes used and that may be part of the 25th anniversary... who knows..

P.S. I also saw Necrolai's (Mystic Force) costume being used in background with all the monsters watching the game...

Captain Codfish
01/25/17, 12:42 PM
It is interesting. Reminds me of Time Force, Wild Force and SPD ..Where old costumes were reused and recycled. Of course its happened a lot of other times too. It seems like Ninja Steel might be another one of those seasons where this happens a lot.

Goldar's Revenge
01/25/17, 12:46 PM
Judd Lynn has a good mind for making PR more original. Afterall, he was there when the show first started and had to do stuff like this a lot.

Princess Org
01/25/17, 12:55 PM
I wish Kimberly would come back. But it seems unlikely, even with the Ninja connection. Kat is much more likely.

MattEmily
02/07/17, 03:15 PM
BTW... Did anyone see that one of the Fearcats' costume was used but it was under a different name and also one of Venjix's form (RPM) was used in the galactic games.... maybe we will see more former villain costumes used and that may be part of the 25th anniversary... who knows..

P.S. I also saw Necrolai's (Mystic Force) costume being used in background with all the monsters watching the game...

the Fearcat's name was Mig that was the suit that they were reusing and yup I'm sure most of the bigger fans noticed those reused suits. I didn't notice any reused suits that were in the audience but I'm sure there were hundreds of them there.

King Ranger
02/07/17, 10:43 PM
I hated the Fearcats. I wish they would have made them members of the Machine Empire. It would have made much more sense.

MattEmily
05/30/17, 11:59 AM
it would be better than bringing JDF back again. I especially don't want to see White Ranger again.

We haven't seen the White Ranger since Season 3 and personally I would like for those powers to have a chance at a reunion celebration since Green was there for Megaforce, Zeo was there for Forever Red and Dino Thunder was there for S.P.D.

I would love to see Karen Ashley return as Aishia.

not me and I don't think Saban would want anything to do with her. Karan has been the most vocal critic of Saban and that's not a good thing to be if you ever want to come back.

I think its best for the MMPR Rangers to have the Dino Powers if they return. Even with the ninja theme of the new season.

I completely agree.

at first I really didn't think we would be getting much especially not much from the original Saban-era but now it sounds like we are getting a lot.

Saban = JDF/Tommy, Catherine/Kat, Steve/Rocky, Jason Faunt/Wes and presumably Nakia/Tanya and Johnny/Adam are rumored.
Disney = Pua/Shane and Sally/Tori are rumored but Jeffrey/Trent and Nic/Chip are confirmed.
Saban Brands = Steven/Antonio, Ciara/Gia and Yoshi/Koda are confirmed and James/Chase is currently rumored.

indeed.

too bad that whether any of the other ones could return or not is unknown since Wild Force was union and if they're still working or relying on their union residuals then the odds of them risking that to return for Ninja Steel would be extremely unlikely.

They should have Shane and the Red Alien Rangers make a guest appearance in season 2, if not season 1. I was hoping that Shane could be the mentor for the Ninja Steel Rangers. I also won't mind if a member of Mystic Force made a guest appearance in an episode as well. ;)

yea I completely agree except for the Mentor part unfortunately we probably won't see Aurico since David Bacon hasn't seen the light of day for years in fact I don't think anyone knows where he is.

Shane being the mentor would have been awesome! Its exactly what they should have done. I hope Ninja Storm characters do appear and this all ties in somehow. So I am proven wrong on my early assessment of the season. I don't care much about the characters for other seasons. But it wouldn't ruin the season for me if they somehow capture the essence of Ninja Storm after the disappointing first outing.

I disagree about Shane being the Mentor. I also hope Ninja Storm characters do return especially Tori and Cam.

The cast of Ninja Storm seems likely. Even just a few.

indeed since most of them either live in the area or reside in Australia.

Most likely Ninja Steel with be both seasons 24 & 25 based on Samurai/Super Samurai, Mega Force/Super Mega Force and so on...
So if that's the case I wonder is Saban has plans for a 25th anniversary special.
I have the idea of the Ninja Storm Rangers and maybe the Samurai Rangers and even possibly the Alien Rangers, crossover and help the Ninja Steel Rangers.

well we know they're planning something for the 25th anniversary we just don't have any info on what it is other than who have been invited, who have accepted and who have declined.

It is interesting. Reminds me of Time Force, Wild Force and SPD ..Where old costumes were reused and recycled. Of course its happened a lot of other times too. It seems like Ninja Steel might be another one of those seasons where this happens a lot.

yea a lot of seasons did recycling - MMPR2, MMPR3, Zeo, Turbo, Space, Galaxy, Lightspeed, Wild Force, S.P.D, RPM, Dino Charge and now even Ninja Steel.

I hated the Fearcats. I wish they would have made them members of the Machine Empire. It would have made much more sense.

no they shouldn't have been connected to any of the previous villains and no connecting them to a previous villain wouldn't have made more sense in fact that would have made even lesser sense to do that since they weren't even machines.