PDA

View Full Version : Who should have been White Ranger?

Tommy Hater
01/03/17, 03:23 PM
Tommy was an awful choice for White Ranger. Who should have been White Ranger? Even if you disagree about Tommy, who would you pick besides him.

Calamity Kimberly
01/03/17, 03:58 PM
If it couldn't be Tommy I would have went with Richie and have him continue as Trini's love interest.

KimandTommy
01/04/17, 05:09 PM
Tommy is the only person I could ever see as White Ranger. Anyone else woumd have been a major disappointment anyway.

VR Master
01/04/17, 05:11 PM
I would have likeed to have seen Ryan Steele as White Ranger. Of course VR Troopers would habe had a different character in his place. If not JDF as Adam Steele.

No Green Spandex
01/04/17, 05:13 PM
Richie would have been fine to me. He was a blank slate that could have really been explored. He was also more vunerable than Tommy. So he would have the God complex. It would have been an opertunity to do a very different story than the Green Ranger Arch.

Green With Envy
01/04/17, 05:16 PM
Rita would have been a good choice. It would have been fun watching the Rangers and Zordon have to work with her. And vice versa of course. They already had a mutual enemy in Lord Zedd. Carla Perez was alreasy there to assume the role of Rita anyway.

Adam White Tiger
01/04/17, 05:17 PM
I would have introduced Adam early and make him White Ranger.

Everyone Loves Rocky
01/04/17, 05:18 PM
Rocky would make a lot of sense. Since they almost made him green before Tommy.

Goldar's Revenge
01/04/17, 05:19 PM
That wasn't the same Rocky though. It was a radicalky different character. Rocky and Adam as we know it werent created until St Johnx Johnson, and Trang left.

Gold Ranger In Danger
01/04/17, 05:20 PM
That early Rocky concept sounds like Jake from California Dreams.

Kimberly Hart
01/04/17, 05:25 PM
I remember that show. Jake was a rebel who ends up having a heart. Just like Green Ranger Rocky would have.

Pink Alien Ranger
01/06/17, 11:50 PM
If it wasn't Tommy, it would have been a totally new character. We would have got to know him more over the final episodes of season 2. The idea of Rita being White Ranger is interesting. But I don't see that ever being in the cards.

Ninja Storm Fan
01/07/17, 12:34 PM
I don't think I would having liked the White Ranger. He sounds like he was too powerful. Someone like Cam would be better. Yes, I know Cam wasn't created yet. So I don't literally mean Cam.

Hexagon Ranger
01/09/17, 06:09 PM
I can't picture anyone as White Ranger since Zordon made the powers for Tommy. And Tommy's time as White Ranger was a big part of leading to him leading Hexagon. Jason would have been an interesting choice but I think Zordon soured ln him by this point. Even getting him kicked off the team honorably, not long after Tommy becomes White.. Its most likely a completely different character would get the role. But much later.

No Green Spandex
01/09/17, 06:16 PM
Jason would have been much better than Tommy. I don't believe Zordon kicked him off the team. He just allowed him to take a better opportunity, knowing he could replace him with Rocky. Zordon let him come back as Gold Rangsr.

Digimon Ranger
01/09/17, 09:00 PM
Tommy was always going to be White Ranger. And is the best and only choice. I can't picture anyone else as White Ranger. I also don't think Tommy was has over focused as some people have made him out to be.

Quasar Saber
01/09/17, 09:40 PM
Richie was the original choice for White Ranger. But Richie ended up not making the cut. Tommy decided Tommy was more qualified.

Forever Pink
01/09/17, 09:56 PM
I would have liked to have seen Kim's long lost sister get revealed as White Ranger. If it couldn't be Tommy of course. It would have been another reason for Kim to faint.

Destiny Defeated
01/09/17, 11:00 PM
At the time I was thinking Curtis. It probably would have been a new character that they never had a chance to create. Since it was always going to be Tommy.

Darth Malik
01/09/17, 11:08 PM
It probably would have been Brad Hawkins playing a completely new character.

PRangerX
01/09/17, 11:17 PM
I wonder if Richie and Curtis would have stayed around longer if it wasn't for the unexpected cast change?

Kameron Poe
01/10/17, 01:01 PM
I would like to see a slightly less Powerful Tommy as White Ranger. Like he was in season 3, aside from when he beat Zedd in single combat.

Time Force Rules
01/11/17, 07:09 PM
I wish it were someone else. Who cares about Tommy anyway. He is s noverrated and not a great character. Of course most of the MMPR Rangers were hard to get behind. The only truely great Rangers were in Time Force.