PDA

View Full Version : The end of Angel Grove?

Super Cena
01/03/17, 03:16 PM
Based on the opening scenes of Galaxy Angel Grove still looks wrecked. Was the city abandoned and just turned into a base for the GSA?

Calamity Kimberly
01/03/17, 04:01 PM
I think Angel Grove was rebuilt. We just saw a rundown area. It would make sense to put the GSA base there..

Goldar's Revenge
01/04/17, 05:07 PM
Angel Grove was still more than salvageable. The damage was worse than normal but they were used to rebuilding. And it looks like they have had a long era of peace. By what we have seen on screen anyway.

KimandTommy
01/04/17, 10:14 PM
I really wish they would go back to Angel Grove. I don't think it was shut down.

Doctor Dana
01/04/17, 10:39 PM
I think it's better to go to different cities. Angel Grove was good for its time. But its unrealistic to have the same city attacked all the time. Especially when its different factions of villains.

Terra Venture
01/05/17, 05:11 PM
I don't even think the Earth City we see was even Angel Grove. Leo may have lived there in the past.

Lord Leo
01/05/17, 05:12 PM
You got to love how Lord Leo is connected to Andros and the Space Rangers. Like the character needed something else to make him feel godlike. The fact he singlehandly snuck into the stations and was just allowed to stay is also infuriating.

Sailor Moon Ranger
01/05/17, 10:24 PM
I think they should do another season in Angel Grove. There is no reason why Angel Grove would completely shut down .

Pink Alien Ranger
01/06/17, 11:45 PM
Angel Grove was just in the process of rebuilding in Lost Galaxy. I am sure it is rebuilt by now. We saw Adam take his team there in "Once A Ranger". Its most likely peaceful now. Since most of the attacks seem to happen elsewhere.

Ninja Storm Fan
01/07/17, 12:39 PM
Angel Grove is overrated. I like Blue Bay Harbor batter. It also seemed like a better place to live. Of course it helped that New Zealand has more bueaty than Valencia California.

Decepticon
01/07/17, 08:32 PM
Angel Grove is alive and well. We just never see it on screen. I guess once Zordon was gone it just wasn't that attractive for evil to attack. Divatox only kept attacked since she already had a grudge against the Rangers.

Eye Guy
01/08/17, 06:39 PM
Angel Grove is still around..The city was never completely destoryed..And even if it was it would have been rebuilt.

True Blue
01/08/17, 11:53 PM
Angel Grove was devastated but over several years it was rebuilt.

Morphing Master
01/09/17, 04:15 PM
Angel Grove is enjoying a much deserved period of peace. It has become a tourist destination for Power Rangers related places of interest. The sites of battle and the Command Center.

Hexagon Ranger
01/09/17, 06:04 PM
Hexagon would protect this city as it had a huge part of its infrustructure. Most of whom were part of Zordon's secret group.

No Green Spandex
01/09/17, 06:18 PM
Power Rangers Merchandise must have sold well there. Unfortunately so did White Ranger and Red Zeo Ranger Dolls.

Digimon Ranger
01/09/17, 08:56 PM
I highly doubt Angel Grove has disappeared off the face of the Earth. There were plenty of people and places that survived the final battle of PRIS. Angel Grove is probably stronger than ever. We even see part of it in OO.

Megatron
01/09/17, 09:14 PM
I don't see any evidence that Angel Grove is gone. It was under attack daily for years so even the final battle in Space wouldn't totally destroy it. Especially since monster attacks seemed to have moved to other cities.

Crazy Ranger
01/09/17, 10:10 PM
Angel Grove would be rebuilt after Space and the beginning of Galaxy.

Jen's Revenge
01/09/17, 10:42 PM
It is still around , it was just time for the show to have more cities. Especially since the Ranger teams after Space were there own teams and not direct continuations of one team like MMPR-Space. It would have unbelievable for unrelated teams to all be from the same city. Once they moved production to New Zealand it made no sense to really revisit Angel Grove anyway. Thats why we only see one warehouse in "Once A Ranger".

Destiny Defeated
01/09/17, 10:59 PM
I agree that it was time to go away from Angel Grove. Besides it deserved a break in universe. Zordon was gone and so were the original villains.

Kameron Poe
01/10/17, 12:51 PM
Angel Grove will most likely always be around. Property rates surely gone up once.the monster attacks ceased..

Mitchell's Navy
01/10/17, 06:16 PM
It is interesting that Lightspeed didn't set up in Angel Grove.