PDA

View Full Version : Ransik and Nadiera turns

Blue Ranger Gone Bad
12/14/16, 12:14 PM
Anyone find it weak that they turned good so fast? Nadiera was a spoiled child and suddenky became good because she delievered baby? Ransik's turn was a bit more believable but was not properly set up either.

Zordon's Legacy Exposed
12/14/16, 12:17 PM
And lets bot forget the elephant in the room. Ransik is redeemed yet just murdered Ferrick's a second time. And right after Ferricks had his own epiphany. So in a lot of ways its unfair that Ransik gets a second change but not Ferricks.

Inner Senshi
12/14/16, 12:18 PM
Ransik was sorry for what he did and ended up redeeming himself in the team up.

Destiny Defeated
12/14/16, 12:23 PM
This is one of the few things I don't like about Time Force. I can believe Ransik deciding to turn himself in for almost killing Nadiera But they shoukd have set up Nadiera's turn several episodes earlier. The baby scene should have happened then. That way they could have built to it. Also they coukd have spent more time exploring Ransik's sympathetic side.

I actually have no problem with the Frax thing. Since Ransik still went to jail. It is a shame Ferricks coukdn't be saved.

Jen's Revenge
12/14/16, 12:24 PM
Ferricks was already gone once his memories were erased. There was only Frax left in the final battle.

WesJen
12/14/16, 12:26 PM
I think delivering the baby was just a powerful moment for Nadiera. Remember babies weren't born that way in the future anymore. Ransik's turn was also an epiphany. As he almost killed his own daughter.

Captain Mutiny
12/14/16, 12:29 PM
Ransik and Nadiera should have been written to be good in their own minds. Woth Frax becoming the main villain. That way Ransik givening himself up is more believable.

Blue Ranger Gone Bad
12/14/16, 12:30 PM
They should have done there own thing with Frax . They should have just went with him wanting to create a better world for robots. That was the idea presented in the beginning.

Goldar's Revenge
12/14/16, 12:36 PM
A lot of the problems with Ransik and Frax have to do with the planned episode count being reduced. We never even got a proper showdown between the two. If the original episode count was produced , we would have.

Usagi Reborn
12/14/16, 10:04 PM
I wish we got to see the original 52 episode run the show was supposed to get. .

No Space Spandex
12/14/16, 10:07 PM
There should have been more episodes like "Movie Madness" and "Nadiera's Dream Date". I like that the villains turned good. I would have had Frax as well.

Zordon's Legacy
12/14/16, 10:09 PM
It did seem rather abrupt for Ransik and Nadiera to change so much so fast. Especially after the finale. Frax should have been the one to defeat Ransik. That way the audience woukd stsrt to feel sorry for Ransik. Which could build to his turn to good a lot better.

Mitchell's Navy
12/14/16, 10:10 PM
I never really liked Nadiera. She was just over the top spoiled and not very interesting at all.

Mastadon Ranger
12/17/16, 09:00 PM
I was surprised that they turned good. It was what I least expected.

Ransik Lives
12/18/16, 02:42 PM
I was disappointed. Ransik should have gone down in a blaze of glory with his point of view being good in his own mind....But still am antagonist to the Rangers and Time Force.

Chaos Ranger
12/18/16, 06:48 PM
With all the atrocities Time Force is responsible for, Ransik and Nadiera actually seem like good guys in a sense. Time Force is worse than Zordon ever was. And that is saying something. Since Zordon was horrible.

Inner Senshi
12/18/16, 06:50 PM
I wish we got to see the original 52 episode run the show was supposed to get. .

That would have been too long. Time Force already felt pretty long. And a lot of it is pretty boring.

Adam White Tiger
12/19/16, 11:20 AM
I wasn't expecting it either. I thought Ransik and Nadiera were rotton to the core.

MattEmily
12/19/16, 11:34 AM
I didn't mind Nadira turning the way she did but I personally thought Ransik's turn was very cheap.

SPD Emergency
12/19/16, 02:56 PM
Nadiera should have already been set up to turn good eaelier.She really hae no redeeming qualities until the last episode. "Nadiera's Dream Date" doesn't count since she only wanted Lucas for herself. And she came off as very shallow in that episode.

At least they presented the idea that Ransik had a reason to be bad early in the season. Even if it was poorly followed up on until the end. Plus we did have the fact that he truly loved his daughter all season. Which gave him a redeeming quality Nadiera lacked. And helped to se up almost killing Nadiera as a catalyst for his change lf heart.

Green Nightwolf Koragg
12/19/16, 03:28 PM
Ransik made sense in a way. Nadiera did not, who would have been more likely to turn good because of a Ransik epiphany.

Omega Black
12/19/16, 04:07 PM
Time Force's finalie was just too rushed. It felt like we missed several episodes.

Time Force Traitor
12/20/16, 01:08 PM
This definitely needed more episodes to build up. It did seem odd for them to bith turn good in the finale. It was pretty bad ass seeing the Rangers have to face off against Ransik unmorphed and overmatched.

Superhero Galaxy
12/20/16, 01:17 PM
I get what they were going for. But it was just too rushed and the finale suffered for it.