PDA

View Full Version : Question for Kim

Titanium Black
11/14/16, 07:22 PM
I know I just signed up here. But I have been lurking for awhile off and on. So I know about KimandTommy's stance on Kat and Karone being evil. Posting in the villain s as Rangers thread made me wonder....

Kim do you consider Ryan truly evil to? He wasn't under a spell like Astronema pre Cyber Equipment. Everyone else can feel free to give their two cents.

I think he was evil when he was working for the demons but once he saved Mitchell he became good.

No Green Spandex
11/14/16, 07:25 PM
"Grabs Popcorn to read Kim's response".....

KimandTommy
11/14/16, 07:41 PM
I think he sincerely turned good. But instead of given him the Titanium Morpher , Mitchell should have had him arrested for attacking the city.

Delta Max
11/14/16, 07:47 PM
They were at war and he was Mitchell's son.... Of course he was going to protect him.

Delta Black
11/14/16, 07:49 PM
I do wish Ryan went through more of a transition phase. He seemed to adjust quite well to being a normal human after being raised to live with the demons.

No Green Spandex
11/14/16, 09:35 PM
Ryan wasn't evil ...He was just manipulated from a young age.

Gold Ranger In Danger
11/14/16, 09:36 PM
Fiinished your "popcorn" yet?

No Green Spandex
11/14/16, 09:38 PM
Yeah wasn't aw interesting as I thought.

KimandTommy
11/14/16, 09:39 PM
I don't really have as strong feelings for LR that I do for the early seasons. So in hate Kat and Karone a lot more.

MMPR Forever
11/14/16, 09:41 PM
Everything after MMPR doesn't matter anyway.

Massive Ego
11/15/16, 04:33 PM
I don't really have as strong feelings for LR that I do for the early seasons. So in hate Kat and Karone a lot more.

Translation, you only think reformed Rangers are only evil when it suits you.

Ninja Kat
11/15/16, 04:37 PM
The irony is Kat is one the most selflish Power Rangers on the show. And even a nice guy like Billy was able to be controlled by one of Rita's spells .

Ryan was diffinitky wrong when he worked for the demons. But he redeemed himself with the Rangers and proved he was truly a good man.

Smarty Pants Rose
11/19/16, 07:52 AM
Ryan was actually pretty selfish to work with the demons. Even if his family gave him up like he thought, it didn't jusitify helping the demons attack innocent people. Thankfully, he came around and became a force for good. No doubt he turned good once joining the Rangers. And he did at least show remorse for what he did when he felt he didn't deserve to join Lightspeed. I think Ryan's braverly afterward had a lot to do with making up for his earlier selfish actions.

PRangerX
11/19/16, 07:54 AM
My biggest disapointment with Ryan was that se really didn't get to explore the relationship he had with Diabolico. Diabolico should have been like a father to Ryan. And whether he was sincere or not that should have been addressed.

Goldar's Revenge
11/19/16, 07:55 AM
The VA for Diabolico had a good theory at one of the cons ( I believe one of the Morphicons) . He asserted that Dolibolico loved Ryan like a pet. And when Ryan turned against him he thought he needed to be put down.

KimandTommy
11/19/16, 07:57 AM
Diabolico didn't care about Ryan. He was just a tool to jse against the Rangers. Evil people use people like that.

Captain Mutiny
11/19/16, 08:01 AM
The reason they didn't go into the relationship with Ryan the demon has with Ryan is because there is none. Diabolico just used Ryan completely. Kim is right here. Really kidnapping Ryan and using him against his own family is the evilest thing Diabolico does in the series.

Mystic Ranger
11/21/16, 09:57 PM
Kat and Tommy weren't evil. Astronema, Ryan, Blake, and Hunter were all evil. They did turn good later. Even if it doesn't justify there evil actions.

Astro Delta
11/21/16, 09:58 PM
Zordon seemed to think Karone deserved a second chance once he revived her.

True Blue
11/22/16, 02:47 PM
I actually don't mind having reformed villains become Rangers at times. It makes them more interesting characters. Especially when they weren't bad due to an evil spell in the first place.