PDA

View Full Version : Master Org

PRangerX
11/07/16, 03:19 PM
Master Org was a tragic villain and quite possibly the most evil. And they even managed to make you feel sorry for Adler by the end despite this. He was a very interesting character.

Inner Senshi
11/07/16, 03:19 PM
I don't think he was a fit villain for a kids show. He was far too dark and scary.

Massive Ego
11/07/16, 03:22 PM
Master Org was a great villain. And one of the best parts of Wild Force. I like that his character was complicated. Even though his actions against Cole's family were very wrong.

Rita's Pita
11/07/16, 03:23 PM
He just wasn't funny enough..Lother was much better because he made you laugh.

Massive Ego
11/07/16, 03:24 PM
No, that made Lothor much worse. Your main villain shouldn't be comic relief. You have other side characters for that.

Captain Codfish
11/07/16, 03:26 PM
Master Org was tremendous! His decent to the dark side was very believable. And makes him more scary. Since it shows the kind of evil regular people can become by making bad choices.

Doctor Dana
11/07/16, 03:30 PM
Jindrax and Toxica were already there to be comic relief. It was a good contrast to Master Org.

Todd Oliver
11/07/16, 03:32 PM
I just didn't understand why Adler was suddenly a true Org in the end?

Dark Specter's Revenge
11/07/16, 03:34 PM
Too bad Master Org had a ridiculous costume and the actor who played him was underwhelming.

Kimmy Repulsa
11/07/16, 03:37 PM
Master Org was overrated. People wouldn't care about him if he wasn't able to kill Coke's parents on screen.

Turbo Black
11/07/16, 03:38 PM
I realky didn't like the villains in Wild Force that much. They didn't thrill me all that much.

Goldar's Revenge
11/07/16, 03:43 PM
I just didn't understand why Adler was suddenly a true Org in the end?

When Adler ate the Seeds Of Master Org he gained the lead org's powers and memories. Master Org's spirit was actually trapped within him. It was just that Orgs couldn't possess live objects. When Mandilok killed Adler the real Master Org took over. He just retained Adler's memories.

White Tiger Fan
11/07/16, 03:45 PM
Yes, this was Amit's intent.

Captain Codfish
11/07/16, 08:40 PM
That was actually a very smart idea. And makes so much sense. The only contradiction is when Shayla tries to get him to repent and he seems to regrettably say it was too late too. But that's a side effect of having Adler's memories most likely. I am sure Org's memories effected Adler the same way. Considering they drove him to kill his friends and try to harm there son.

KimandTommy
11/07/16, 09:05 PM
Master Org was a terrible villain and didn't fit. He had no personality and his back story was just too much. He belonged in a B level horror film, not PR. He is one of the worst villains.

PRangerX
11/07/16, 09:32 PM
I think he was one of the best if not the best. You don't get many serious villains on the level of Master Org.

Toxica
11/08/16, 07:49 AM
Jindrax and Toxica were comic gold. They were just as funny as Bulk and Skull. Master Org was actually pretty boring.

MattEmily
11/08/16, 07:54 AM
Master Org was definitely a tragic story and one of the awesome villains would have been better if he had a better actor for it though and of course a better costume for it too.

I Love Lothor
11/08/16, 08:02 AM
I agree with Lothor being much better than Master Org. Lothor was the best villain since Rita and Zedd