PDA

View Full Version : Why did Ninjor make the coins?

Super Cena
11/04/16, 07:35 PM
If his source of Power was Ninja that was supposed to be better than the Dino Powers...Why did Ninjor make the original power coins with Dino Power.

Zordon's Legacy Exposed
11/04/16, 10:36 PM
I think the coins were drained or has no energy in them to begin with. Zordon and Alpha imported some Dinosuar energy into them. Rita did the same with the Dragonzord Powers.

Captain Codfish
11/04/16, 10:37 PM
Ninjor made multiple coins with multiple powers. The Ninja Powers were just his main powers.

Yellow Fan Forever
11/04/16, 10:38 PM
I always assumed the Dino Coins were made for a specific team before the MMPR Rangers. Perhaps by request to be specifically Dino Powers.

Gosei Gold
11/04/16, 10:40 PM
Ninjor could make coins for a lot of different teams. He gave the Rangers Ninja Powers since he felt they were ready for the new set of powers.

Rita's Pita
11/04/16, 10:41 PM
They should never have made Ninjor the creater of the power coins.

Superstatler
11/04/16, 10:42 PM
Why not? Why can't he make coins with powers other than Ninja?

MattEmily
11/05/16, 12:24 AM
Why not? Why can't he make coins with powers other than Ninja?

exactly plus who else would have made the coins? it wouldn't have made sense with Zordon or Alpha since they had a difficult time creating the White Ranger. Ninjor was the best bet and it made the most sense since he could create all kinds of powers and zords he was even responsible for giving the Battle Borgs to the Alien Rangers.

Ranger Master
11/05/16, 09:33 PM
I think the coins were drained or has no energy in them to begin with. Zordon and Alpha imported some Dinosuar energy into them. Rita did the same with the Dragonzord Powers.

This is the most likely reason for the Dino Coins. I would even say the Tiger Coin was an extra that Zordon charged with the white light . It wouldn't be the first time that he lied or stretched the truth.

Yellow Fan Forever
11/05/16, 09:42 PM
Ninjor probably made coins for a lot of people. Someone probably misused the powers and pissed him off. Thats why he didn't want to help the MMPR teens at first.

Power Rangers Forever
11/05/16, 09:44 PM
That's a good theory.

PRangerX
11/07/16, 09:28 PM
It was definitely odd. But there was nothing that said Ninjor didn';t have multiple powers. I do wonder why he chose to give the Rangers Ninja Powers over Dinosaur Powers. Perhaps he couldn't just whip up Zords and already had the Ninja Zords finished.

Itzy Bitzy Carter
11/09/16, 11:41 AM
The Powers were based off what ever zords he had. Ninjor didn't have more Dinozords.

Smarty Pants Rose
11/10/16, 06:05 PM
Ninjor had the coins already made and just bonded them to the Rangers. Their morphers would have been compatible with the Ninja Coins since they were with the Dinos. Those were the coins Ninjor had. And were probably an improved version made after the original Power Coins.

Starlight Starbrite
11/12/16, 07:21 PM
It is pretty interesting how after MMPR we never see Ranger teams use any type of power coins.

Doomsday
11/13/16, 11:37 AM
The Dino Coins originally were Ninja Coins. They lost there energy and were energized with Dino Power by the Morphing Masters. Ninjor made duplicate coins of the original Ninja Coins during "T.he Ninja Encounter"