PDA

View Full Version : Movie trailer is finally here!

PRangerX
10/08/16, 12:41 PM
The MMPR movie trailer has been released!

http://wegotthiscovered.com/movies/power-rangers-trailer-assembles-new-team-heroes/?ref=yfp

Q-C4qqsgs8w

I like the look so far. Diffinitly feels like a blockbuster. Hard to say how it will really look. But this has me excited!

Captain Codfish
10/08/16, 12:43 PM
Wow! Talk about a way to get the weekend started! I wish I was at comicon right now . I really hope this movie sells to the masses.

MMPR Forever
10/08/16, 12:45 PM
Exactly as I have feared! More dark nonsense. Not the MMPR I remember.

Omega Black
10/08/16, 04:59 PM
Its very hard to tell how good a movie based on a teaser. If you see a whole movie in a trailer its a bad sign. So this trailer gets me excited but doesn't prove how good or bad the movie will be.

Quantum Hunter
10/08/16, 05:00 PM
If this is what the actual movie is like, it will be better than MMPR.

Rita's Pita
10/08/16, 06:04 PM
Looks too much like Power/Rangers to me.

Usagi Reborn
10/08/16, 06:05 PM
Am I the only one who noticed they have powers in civilian form?

Green With Envy
10/08/16, 06:07 PM
Nope, pretty interesting. Didn't expect that.

Massive Ego
10/08/16, 06:08 PM
Could it be after all these years....Finally something good again!

KimandTommy
10/08/16, 06:12 PM
They got it all wrong! The Rangers are supposed to get teleported to the Command Center to get their coins. Rita supposed to be a sorceress not a serial killer. And did I she Jason and Kim together? Thats just wrong! Kimberky is supposed to be with Tommy.

No Green Spandex
10/08/16, 06:14 PM
I like the fact that there is no Tommy in sight. Looks like Jason is "kissing on Kimberly" this time.

A Gia To Remember
10/09/16, 06:03 PM
Tommy will probably be in a sequel, if there is one.

PRangerX
10/09/16, 06:07 PM
Looks too much like Power/Rangers to me.

I don't get that vibe. I know its hard to judge by a trailer. But I didn't get overly dark vibes. Sure its darker and more intense. But I think its also going to be fun. Its not going to be film noir or some kind of Nolan Batman film. Not that Power/Rangers was exactly those things.

Power/Rangers was intentionally more intense and dramatic. To the point where it became almost a parody. The new movie seems to feature characters that overcome their obstacles where Power/Rangers showed us a team that was basically destroyed.

Goldar's Revenge
10/09/16, 06:13 PM
I was afraid they were going to go too dark. But the tone of this trailer makes me feel a lot better. I still need the see the movie. But I do feel less worried about this project.

Dic Dubber
10/09/16, 06:45 PM
I hate it! Its right what I expected when they started talking about this! And I disagree with PRX, this is exactly like Power/Rangers. Maybe even worse. At least Power/Rangers wasn't done by Saban Brands. Saban Brands should no better. And if its all Lionsgate, shame on Saban Brands for being so trusting. This movie is going to be a complete abomination. And will destory Power Rangers. I wouldn't be surprised if the show gets cancelled once this movie ruins MMPR for everyone!

Captain Mutiny
10/09/16, 06:47 PM
Don't you think you're being over dramatic? Its just a teaser trailer. I have seen plenty of movie previews I like or hate that end up being totally different from the actual movie. Its just a way of selling the movie. And getting the most people to want to see it. Why not watch the movie first before you are ready to disown it. I don't see it doing anything to damage the franchise on the TV side. The only damage would be if the movie does poorly and no further movies are made.

Ginger Snap
10/09/16, 07:58 PM
Wow some strong feelings about this! I just can't wait to see the movie. I really hope it is as good as the trailer looks. I plan on bringing some of my non PR fan friends who like Superhero stuff. I think they might like this.