PDA

View Full Version : Tommy's Clone

Caveman Koda
09/28/16, 08:25 PM
Did Tommy 's clone still have his green powers when he went to the past?

MattEmily
09/28/16, 09:15 PM
no he didn't. Tommy took away Tom's powers what you saw of him summoning the hat through magic was just a case of residual energy which is similar to how Tommy ended up demorphing when he had to give up his powers back in the first season.

Green With Envy
09/29/16, 11:31 AM
I don't think they would let a Green Ranger run around in the past to alter history. We don't know how stable the powers were anyway. Not to mention there was another Green Coin out there.

Rita's Pita
09/29/16, 11:33 AM
I would like to think that Tom continued to fight as the Green Ranger of the past. And left the coin for Tommy to retrieve before Megaforce.

Usagi Reborn
09/29/16, 11:34 AM
Tom clearly gave up his powers. The Green Candle woukd have drained them anyway.

Goldar's Revenge
09/30/16, 10:48 PM
Tom clearly gave up his powers.

Blue Ranger Gone Bad
09/30/16, 10:52 PM
I liked this twist. Usually the evil Ranger just gets destroyed in the end. It was interesting to go with the idea of a piece of Tommy being incapable of evil.

Zordon's Legacy Exposed
09/30/16, 11:16 PM
Too bad Zordon had him killed when he destroyed the Wizard's wand. Tommy was niave to think Zordon would just let that demension live.

Tuxedo Moon
09/30/16, 11:28 PM
I think they purpously kept it ambigious in case they wanted to bring the clone back.

Tommy Angel
09/30/16, 11:31 PM
Too bad Zordon had him killed when he destroyed the Wizard's wand. Tommy was niave to think Zordon would just let that demension live.

Zordon just had the wand destroyed nothing happened to Tom or anyone in the past. If anything it just prevented the clone from getting his powers back.

Zordon Unlimited
10/02/16, 12:13 PM
The Rangers went to the last not another demension. The wand's destruction ensured that no one would ever use the Wizard's power ever again. Tom was fine with retiring as a Ranger in the past. He may have even turned out to be his own ancestor. Which is interesting to ponder.