PDA

View Full Version : Jungle Fury

Dai Shi
09/26/16, 11:17 AM
I think most fans see Jungle Fury as the best season. It had everything from drama to comedy. They had fun characters. And what kid wouldn't want to have a pizza shop as a hang out? Jarrod's story was just amazing and different for PR. Dai Shi was an awesome villain. I loved the martial arts infulences. I miss this season. There hasn't been a trueky great one since. I had hoped Samurai would be it but was disapointed overall.

Captain Codfish
09/26/16, 12:09 PM
Jungle Fury was better than the other Kalish seasons. But I wouldn't call it the best ever. Now woukd I say it is j. fan majority opinion. I do think it is looked upon more favorably than some of the seasons before it

It had the benefit of the writing strike, so they were forced to go with the basics. They didn't write anything that they couldn't pay off in the end.

Goldar's Revenge
09/26/16, 12:15 PM
Jungle Fury succeeded because it aimed low and delivered on every plot thread it started. We even get resolution to the Dom/Fran infatution in the last five minutes of the finalie. How many other of the later seasons would have just left it unresolved. The writers strike and the fact Disney was starting to get tired of PR definitely helped.

Disney Ranger
09/26/16, 12:17 PM
Jungle Fury was great like every other Disney Season. I don't know why they sold to Saban. They were doing such a good job.

MattEmily
09/26/16, 12:43 PM
Jungle Fury was great like every other Disney Season. I don't know why they sold to Saban. They were doing such a good job.

because they had no interest in continuing with the series RPM was going to be the last one no matter what under their ownership. There would have been no Shinkenger adaptation, no Goseiger, no nothing after RPM unless Saban had bought back the show.

Disney Ranger
10/02/16, 12:26 PM
Its too bad Disney did such a good job.

Space Seasons
10/02/16, 12:27 PM
Jungle Fury was okay. But the show just hasn't been the same since Time Force, besides RPM. Space Patrol Delta was among the better ones too but still a bit disapointing.

Sailor Saban
10/03/16, 05:04 PM
I think Saban would have done a better job.

Itzy Bitzy Carter
10/03/16, 05:06 PM
Jungle Fury kind of remind me of Power Rangers version of Dragon Ball Z.

Gosei Gold
10/03/16, 05:07 PM
I was always annoyed by Fran. She was just too unbelievable.

Usagi Reborn
10/03/16, 05:09 PM
Fran was one of the best characters that season. She startednout as a throwaway character and really grew into much more. She became a much stronger person by the end.

Forever Pink
10/03/16, 05:11 PM
All the talk about Zacato was annoying after awhile.

Cameron Sensei
10/03/16, 11:51 PM
It wasn't the best series. But I think it was pretty good. The show felt a lot fresher that it did with MF and OO. They took the characters in a lot of different directions. And never let anyone down storyline wise. The end was very satisfying.