PDA

View Full Version : Ticklesneezer

PRangerX
09/17/16, 04:38 PM
Did anyone else get annoyed during the first season episode with the above character. I didn't mind it that for the story? It was the twist ending with it being a dream that ruined it for me. Just seemed like a waste. Especially since they had an interesting angle with a monster that was really good. It seemed like a cop out way to settle that.

Zabitan
09/17/16, 06:50 PM
Definitely.

I enjoyed the actual episode but I do wish they ended it with Tickelsneezer shrinking down, and saying something like he's going to move to Planet ZX12-1000 to live in peace.

Then again I would have liked it if Switching Places kept the part from Zyuranger where Squatt, and Babboo lost the Genie, and the Genie befriended a bunch of random kids.

Or made Fang some random creature from the center of the Earth that just wanted to be left alone just for that very reason.

PRangerX
09/17/16, 07:35 PM
It definitely ruined the rerun of the episode for me.

Green With Envy
09/17/16, 07:38 PM
Was it something to do with the Sentai?

Destiny Defeated
09/17/16, 07:47 PM
MMPR had wierd episodes like that. You gotta give then credit for an original ending I guess.

Space Nerd
09/17/16, 07:50 PM
We got a similar episode in Space. Except they ended it where the monster quit working for evil and went off to live in peace.

Quantum Hunter
09/17/16, 07:52 PM
Just shows how far the show came after MMPR.

Massive Ego
09/17/16, 07:57 PM
There is plenty more episodes since than that bother me a lot more. Especially in the last 12 years.

A Gia To Remember
09/17/16, 08:06 PM
I liked Tickelsneezer. He was a pretty memorable monster. Even if the ending was kinda boring. It was a good Trini episode.

MMPR Forever
09/17/16, 09:06 PM
I actually really liked the episode. The dream part never bothered me. I hated the Zeo one with Adam though. It was just strange.

Delta Black
09/17/16, 09:11 PM
It was just a filler episode so it didn't bother me too much. There were more episodes per season back then anyway.

Call Titanus
09/19/16, 11:06 PM
I loved this episode. Ticklesneezer was a great character. I really liked how crazy the episode was. It was classic MMPR. I didn't mind the dream part at all.