PDA

View Full Version : Should Time Force have had more time travel?

Caveman Koda
09/05/16, 02:35 PM
I always wondered why Time Force didn't have more time travel? Especially in the second half when the open showed them at different points in history. Then we found out it was some wierd movie demension stuff in "Movie Madness".

Forever Pink
09/05/16, 02:36 PM
Wes and Eric went back in time to look for the Q-Rex.

Massive Ego
09/05/16, 02:38 PM
Katie went back in time to visit the original owner of the Clocktower. Kinda wierd she did so with some unexplained wormwhole. I guess ghosts have the power to send people to the past.

MMPR Forever
09/05/16, 02:40 PM
"Movie Madness" was the only good episode of Time Force. I didn't really care about time travel. I just wanted the teenagers with attitude plotlines we got in MMPR.

Captain Codfish
09/05/16, 05:59 PM
The problem with Time Force is that it peaked after the first ten episodes where it started o become a sentai clone. The strongest archs were the up until " Clash From Control".

Time Force would have been better off as a shoe involving Time Travel. As was the original plan. In a perfect world the first ten episodes happen and they segue into Time Travel storylines. There simply wasn't enough of those.

Sentai Master
09/05/16, 06:00 PM
The first 10 episodes has similarities to sentai too.

Sentai Snob
09/05/16, 06:03 PM
I just didn't like how they added all that original stuff to Eric's storyline. Traveling back in time to get the V-Rex. Sorry can't call it the Q-Rex.

VR Master
09/05/16, 06:05 PM
I would have liked to see more time travel. The little bit we got was fun.

A Gia To Remember
09/05/16, 06:07 PM
As long as Wes and Jen are the same, I don't care.

Jen's Revenge
09/05/16, 06:11 PM
Time Force was great. I don't mind copying Sentai as long as the plotlines are good for PR. The characters were well written, the storyline was mature, the actors themselves were great, and it had a good overplot. It is one of the best seasons ever. And was a breath of fresh air after Lightspeed.

Kilobyte
09/05/16, 06:13 PM
I would have liked to see some time travel stories mixed in. Especially in "Movie Madness" where it would have made perfct sense. The Time Force team separated through time would have been an exciting time.

Destiny Defeated
09/05/16, 06:16 PM
Time Force was just so amazing!The Destiny Arch was the best three parter in the history of the show. I was desapointed when we first found out tbere would be little Time Travel. But after the greatness of the season I wouldn't change a thing about it.

MattEmily
09/06/16, 08:36 AM
Yes there should've been more time travel I think it would've been pretty cool if say every few episodes Ransik or Frax would've thought of a new Ranger area to attack that would be in the past such as for example the Command Center thinking that if he had attacked it before Rita's escape that perhaps Rangers wouldn't exist and Time Force would get wind of this news and they would relay it to Circuit so that he could tell the Rangers about it.

Lightspeed Zeo
09/06/16, 08:57 PM
I would have loved to see at least some Time Travel. Would have come in handy during the heavily filler second half of the season.

Sailor Saban
09/06/16, 09:05 PM
I think Time Force was fine just the way it is. One of the best of the old Saban era. It already had some time travel mixed in anyway. "Movie Madness" was just a side episode and didn't bother me much. At least it was creative.

Power Rangers Forever
09/06/16, 09:06 PM
I just didn't like how they added all that original stuff to Eric's storyline. Traveling back in time to get the V-Rex. Sorry can't call it the Q-Rex.

Why? Eric's storyline was similar enough to Time Fire. They didn't need to just do everything Sentai did. Time Force was at its best when it mainly did its own thing and only did sentai plots where it made sense. It suffered later on by being sentai just to be sentai.

Delta Black
09/06/16, 09:08 PM
Time Force was a fan favorite. I think people try to nitpick it a lot in hindsight. But you could do so with most seasons. I wouldn't be opposed to more Time Travel if it made sense. Its a shame Eric never got to use Time Eagle for Time Travel after that one episode. You would have figured he would.

Captain Mutiny
09/06/16, 09:09 PM
After the fiasco that was Wild Force , I only appreciated Time Force more. It treated itself far more seriously and had much better characters. The actors were ten times better as well.

Starlight Starbrite
09/07/16, 08:11 PM
I like Time Force the way it is. The lack of time travel didn't bother me at all. It was a show about a team of time travelling Rangers not a time travel series.

Lightspeed Zeo
09/10/16, 11:41 PM
I would have loved it if TF had more time travel. I love Time Travel stories. I wonder if Carter's time travel was used by Time Force in the future.

Chef Mia
09/11/16, 12:10 AM
Time Force was kinda boring. Maybe time travel wod have made it more interesting. Wouldn't have felt like classic PR though.

MMPR Forever
09/12/16, 11:18 PM
If I redid Power Rangers I'd do it like "Movie Madness". None of that over dramatic stuff that isn't PR.

No Green Spandex
09/12/16, 11:19 PM
Katie went back in time to visit the original owner of the Clock Tower. Kinda weird she did so with some unexplained wormhole. I guess ghosts have the power to send people to the past.

Crazier things have happened. I actually liked the story to that episode. It was different and worked.

Goldar's Revenge
09/14/16, 10:09 PM
Absoultely...The season would have been able to do their own thing rather then de-volve into a souless hack of Time Ranger. Its a shame they didn't go ahead with the Time Travel. Would have been like them keeping Space how they planned it, even though Megaranger wasn't a Space Sentai.

Call Titanus
09/15/16, 08:30 PM
I would have liked more episodes like "Movie Madness" and "Nadiera's Dream Date"

Terra Venture
09/16/16, 12:06 AM
I would have been down for some time travel. Even if I think Time Force was a fine season. Much better than Lightspeed Rescue.

Quantum Hunter
09/16/16, 11:16 AM
A time travel season would be cool. But I think Time Force was great as it is. I wouldn't want to change much about it.

Chaos Ranger
09/19/16, 10:16 PM
Time Travel would have made the series so much better. Also they should never have dropped the evil Time Force and misunderstood Ransik angle. Time Force was clearly evil. I also didn't like how they just let Alex off as an understanding ex. The guy should have been a villain. He acted like one most of the time.

Adam White Tiger
09/19/16, 10:35 PM
I always had a weird vibe about Time Force. The whole future was just evil.

True Blue
09/19/16, 10:44 PM
Having a more original plot would have hurt the season. I liked the whole Quantum Ranger arch in the beginning. Which did include Time Travel. So its not a stretch to say they could have worked it in for other storylines.