PDA

View Full Version : "Wild Wipeout" Question

White Genesis
08/07/15, 11:52 AM
Where was Evil Tori? She's never seen yet Dialogue implies she exists. Also, was the whole thing a dream or not?

PRdude
08/07/15, 11:53 AM
I thought it was made clear that it was a dream. Wasn't she knocked out kind of hard?

A Gia To Remember
08/11/15, 05:24 PM
This was a really good episode. One of my favorites actually. It was a fun filler that poked fun at the current show. It was cool seeing everyone in different roles.

White Tiger Fan
08/11/15, 05:30 PM
I can't watch much Ninja Storm. Since it pains me to think of what might have been if we got Power Rangers Hexagon instead..

MattEmily
08/11/15, 10:29 PM
It wasn't a dream Goldwinger himself clearly stated that he sent her to his dust dimension... and I personally think even though there may have been an evil Tori in his dust dimension I think it was a case of the good one overwriting her until the good one went back.

MattEmily
08/11/15, 10:32 PM
I can't watch much Ninja Storm. Since it pains me to think of what might have been if we got Power Rangers Hexagon instead..

Please... that whole Hexagon thing was nothing more than a Fanboy's dream that was never going to come to fruition... and it was a ridiculous idea to have a war between good Rangers anyway since that's not a Ranger that's a villain.

White Tiger Fan
08/14/15, 11:37 AM
I think you aren't giving Amit enough credit. He would have found a way to make the season work. It would have been so awesome! But I guess it wasn't meant to be. Maybe someday Saban Brands will wise up and make Amit the showrunner.

MMPR White
08/15/15, 02:08 PM
What a whacky episode it was! It was pretty fun but I don't think we should read too much into it.

Darth Malik
08/18/15, 05:05 PM
I wasn't a big fan of the episode. It was just too silly and took away from the man plot. The plot hole of no evil Tori was bad.

Turbo Guy
08/27/15, 07:54 AM
Lothor was great in this episode. It was funny seeing him as the scared mayor.

MattEmily
08/27/15, 09:21 AM
I think you aren't giving Amit enough credit. He would have found a way to make the season work. It would have been so awesome! But I guess it wasn't meant to be. Maybe someday Saban Brands will wise up and make Amit the showrunner.

Just because I hated that whole 'good Ranger vs good Ranger war" concept does not in any way mean I'm not giving him enough credit. It just means that it was a ridiculous idea that should have never been thought of.
Saban will NEVER hire someone like him to be the Executive Producer because he thinks too high and has no concept of budget issues.

White Tiger Fan
08/28/15, 07:43 AM
Its a shame because Amit would do a great job.I think we would finally see continuity come back.Maybe even some old Rangers. If Amit wrote Super,Megaforce, it wouldn't have been a disaster.

Phantom Stranger
08/28/15, 06:32 PM
Some of Amits ideas were whack. But the Samurai one actually made a lot of sense.