PDA

View Full Version : Mailgore /Dark Spector

Rita's Pita
07/12/15, 06:09 PM
Did Dark Spector take Mailgore' s form to gain power through fear?

Rangermanuel
07/12/15, 06:26 PM
I don't know but I don't think they are one and the same

Rita's Pita
07/12/15, 06:34 PM
I don't think so either. I just think Spector may have used his sharpshifter power to take Mailgore' s form. Since it would make people think he was as powerful as him.

Power Rangers Forever
07/13/15, 08:47 PM
Thats a good theory. Taking the form of Mailgore would be a great way to take power early on. Since he tried to drain Zordon's energy I could see him draining energy from other people to make himself even more powerful than Mailgore.

White Tiger Fan
07/13/15, 08:49 PM
Too bad Spector went down without much of a fight. I was hoping to see him fight the Spaces Rangers directly.

Red Spandex Forever
07/13/15, 08:51 PM
Andros still was able to save the day in the end by shattering Zordon's tube. So the Space Rangers still kicked ass.

Inner Senshi
07/13/15, 08:54 PM
I don't think the two are related at all. Its just a cocidence that they looked the same. Dark Spector night not have even have known about Mailgore. It did seem like Spector went down so easily. Also why didn't Zordon sacrifice himself long before to get rid of the UAE.

Captain Codfish
07/13/15, 08:56 PM
Zordon believed in the escalation code. He didn't make a fight worse unless evil forced him.We know Zordon's Wave only took out the invaders. Plus it may have not been a sure thing and could only have been tried once.

Rangermanuel
07/13/15, 09:03 PM
I think they just think the writers wanted to create some suspense. I was expecting a battle too but too late to change that

Green With Envy
07/15/15, 11:56 AM
It worked out. The end of C2D was so bueatifully done.

MattEmily
07/15/15, 03:53 PM
Did Dark Spector take Mailgore' s form to gain power through fear?

No I don't believe so.

I don't know but I don't think they are one and the same

That I would completely agree with. They look similar to one another but they're not exactly the same.

Also why didn't Zordon sacrifice himself long before to get rid of the UAE.

because he couldn't. He was caught in a time warp and therefore the destruction of the Plasma Tubes in the Command Center and Power Chamber wouldn't have done anything to him other than cut off his communication with Alpha 5 and the Rangers.

Rangermanuel
07/15/15, 09:55 PM
Glad you agree with me on that. Why couldn't Saban give him a different look?

Rangermanuel
07/15/15, 09:56 PM
It worked out. The end of C2D was so bueatifully done.

It sure did even it had some flaws. Still it was too bad it was the end of the Zordon era and the Astro Rangers were not given a proper goodbye for now.

PRangerX
07/16/15, 07:51 AM
Glad you agree with me on that. Why couldn't Saban give him a different look?

Probably to save money on the budget. They always tried to reuse costumes to some degree where they could.

Rangermanuel
07/16/15, 10:28 AM
You have a point on that besides I did not have that big of a problem with that anyway

KimandTommy
07/16/15, 11:23 AM
I guess they found got that the Turbo Movie was in continuity, unlike the first movie.

Rangermanuel
07/16/15, 11:43 AM
Of course it was otherwise there would have been no Turbo season but it's the worst season in the PR franchise