PDA

View Full Version : Why didn't the Dark Rangers fight the real Rangers?

MMPR Forever
06/04/15, 11:41 AM
In Season 2, Zedd created his own evil Ranger team. The build up seemed to be there for some type of showdown. But as soon as Tommy broke the Green Crystal their powers were gone. Why didn't they fight with the Rangers?

MattEmily
06/04/15, 12:45 PM
It's because of the bad suits that they were using for the Dark Rangers they did have a plan for the Dark Rangers to actually fight but it wasn't something that they could work with or work out rather due to their horrible suits.

Sentai Master
06/04/15, 05:20 PM
I wonder why they didn't use the Diaranger suits?

Gosei Gold
06/04/15, 05:22 PM
That would have been really cool. The Dairanger suits would have made sense. Maybe the Dairanger counterparts in "Legendary Battle" are reformed Dark Rangers?

MattEmily
06/04/15, 07:41 PM
that's a good question with the Dairanger suits and the only answer that I can think of is because they didn't want to bother with making the suits since they don't use the same suits that Toei uses when it comes to the Ranger suits.

MMPR Guy
06/05/15, 11:29 AM
It would have been cool if they would have had them use the Dairanger suits and stick around to work for Zedd. Would have been pretty interesting.

They could have even had three of them be Rocky, Adam, and Aishia.... And later turn good to lead to.the "Power Transfer".

Captain Codfish
06/05/15, 11:33 AM
Good ideas....But the only problem is that they didn't know about the cast change when they filmed those episodes. Rocky, Adam, and Aishia didn't exist yet.

Green With Envy
06/08/15, 08:09 PM
I think the episode was more about Tommy. There wasn't really time for said battle. It was all about Tommy's second "send off".

Adam White Tiger
06/08/15, 08:10 PM
Maybe the episode needed a third part?