PDA

View Full Version : MMPR Movie should be a reunion movie

Sentai Guy
05/24/15, 04:52 PM
I think they should bring back the original cast instead of doing a reboot. Have it be a reunion movie. It could still be written as a blockbuster. Trang being deceased does complicate things but.....You could either come up with a reason to use Karan Ashley or recast Trini.

MattEmily
05/24/15, 05:44 PM
I think they should bring back the original cast instead of doing a reboot. Have it be a reunion movie. It could still be written as a blockbuster. Trang being deceased does complicate things but.....You could either come up with a reason to use Karan Ashley or recast Trini.

I agree I would prefer to have it be like a sequel so that we can see what the previous Mighty Morphin Power Rangers have been up to and they can always use Karan in place of Thuy due to Thuy's death since recasting Trini would be a bad move.

Gosei Gold
05/24/15, 09:31 PM
What about using Audri?

Itzy Bitzy Carter
05/24/15, 09:33 PM
I think they are just going to reboot and really recast the characters. The movies will be separate from the series.

Massive Ego
05/24/15, 09:36 PM
They should buy Power/Rangers and the producer and director to make a full length movie. Then you can do a sequel where Tommy recruits a new team of Rangers to take down the Machine Empire.

No Green Spandex
05/24/15, 09:37 PM
Sure right after they hire Amit to do a feature film version of "Scorpion Rain".