PDA

View Full Version : Which Rangers could you see going rogue?

tavionjackson
04/29/15, 08:31 PM
For some reason I could see the thunder rangers going rogue, theirs attitudes and darker suits just gives me that feeling.

MattEmily
04/30/15, 03:24 AM
For some reason I could see the thunder rangers going rogue, theirs attitudes and darker suits just gives me that feeling.

I can't really see many Rangers going rogue.

Eric? Definitely.
The Thunder Rangers before they became good? Definitely.

The Ghost Ranger
04/30/15, 04:07 PM
What about that Hexagon thing I heard about over at Rangercrew? From what I'd read (which was little, so please, fill me in!), it seems like Tommy and some others end up using their powers for something besides helping people. What was the deal with that?

PRangerX
05/03/15, 09:42 AM
Aparently the idea was for Hexagon to be this organization connected to all Ranger teams that Tommy put together. The Wind Ninjas would have been the latest recruits. While the Thunders would be independent believing hexagon was currupt. Jason and I think Phantom Ranger would be behind the Thunders. Leading to a Power Rangers civil war. In the end Tommy would realize about was a bad idea and would dissolve it. Thus givening the show an ending with an attempt to start fresh if it continued. Amit believed at the time that pr.was going to end.

Its.unclear how much of this would.having actually made it to production. As the whole.thing was.scrapped once Disney bough PR and was only in preproduction at the time. Sloan found out about the Hexagon idea and.liked the idea of hexagon without all the civil war stuff. so he believed that Hexagon really did exist in the pru. Greg liked the idea too and thought SPD could be connected to Hexagon.

MattEmily
05/03/15, 01:40 PM
hence the whole thing with Tommy and his weird magical video diary. It's how you can explain how inconsistent some of the stuff is. Tommy's part was all a part of his own recollection whereas everything else the program was just pulling the information from elsewhere.

Dic Dubber
05/03/15, 06:45 PM
I always thought Hexagon NS made no sense and came off like a glorified fan fic. Honestly, Amit....I mean come on its just too much. Why would Tommy and Jason fight like that. And I don't see how Tommy would create something that could become evil down the line. It makes no sense to me.

Phantom Stranger
05/03/15, 06:47 PM
It probably would have been massively toned down. Amit had a lot of grand ideas but it would have had to go through his superiors. Some of his ideas may have been used but I suspect Hexagon NS would have been massively toned down.

Destiny Defeated
05/03/15, 06:48 PM
Eric already was a rouge Ranger. He didn't even join the team until the team up with Wild Force.