PDA

View Full Version : Maya as a Sailor Senshi

Inner Senshi
02/28/15, 12:13 PM
I think Maya would have made a good Sailor Senshi. She could have been Sailor Mirinoi's and been a princess . She had a good personality for her Senshi.

Decepticon
02/28/15, 12:13 PM
Kendrix could have been one too. She would have been Sailor Terra.

PRangerX
02/28/15, 12:14 PM
What powers would they have?

Itzy Bitzy Carter
02/28/15, 12:15 PM
I think Carter would have made a good Sailor Senshi. He could have been Sailor Blaster since he loved to use one so much. His superpower would be hogging the spotlight.

MattEmily
02/28/15, 04:25 PM
I think Maya would have made a good Sailor Senshi. She could have been Sailor Mirinoi's and been a princess . She had a good personality for her Senshi.

Kendrix could have been one too. She would have been Sailor Terra.

What powers would they have?

That's not a bad idea. As a Sailor Soldier Maya's senses would be even more heightened and she would be able to summon... any elements of Earth that aren't water, fire or lightning.

Kendrix would be able to summon stronger elements of wind.

MattEmily
02/28/15, 04:27 PM
I think Carter would have made a good Sailor Senshi. He could have been Sailor Blaster since he loved to use one so much. His superpower would be hogging the spotlight.

that wouldn't be possible since guys were never shown to be a Sailor Soldier instead they would be similar to Tuxedo Mask.

Zabitan
02/28/15, 04:58 PM
Is this just for Power Rangers characters?

PRangerX
02/28/15, 11:05 PM
Well I don't know what Inner Senshi intended but topic drift is allowed here so go for it.

Itzy Bitzy Carter
02/28/15, 11:06 PM
I was just kidding about Carter. Having a little fun at his expense.

Zabitan
02/28/15, 11:55 PM
Well I don't know what Inner Senshi intended but topic drift is allowed here so go for it.

I was just curious because I was thinking what if female protagonists from other Saban superhero shows were Sailor Scouts/Senshi like Kaitlin from VR Troopers, Jo from Beetle Borgs, and Princess Deirdre from Mystic Knights.

I was also thinking about this anime I watch called Detective Conan, and having the female characters from that show but I don't know if anyone else knows about that.

Just sticking to Power Rangers what about Kimberly, Trini, Aisha, Kat, Tanya, Ashley, and Cassie?

Inner Senshi
03/01/15, 06:19 PM
Yeah go ahead.

Delta Black
03/03/15, 10:45 PM
I could see Kimberly has a Sailor Senshi too. She would be kind of like Sailor Moon. I'd have her be Sailor Angel with the power to shoot out arrows of energy at her enemies.