PDA

View Full Version : This silly notion that Usagi is bisexual

Sailor Danger
02/06/15, 12:27 PM
In the beginning of Crystal a lot of people thought it was interesting how Usagi thought Rei and Mokoto were pretty. People jumped to conclusions and started to wonder if Usagi was gay or bisexual.

This is a silly notion. Leta be mature here. She as simply in awe of them and thought they were bueatiful. She did not have any romantic feelings for them. They just became very good friends. Which isnt unbelieveable good friends in the past.

Usagi Reborn
02/06/15, 12:30 PM
Yeah I agree. People need to be more mature about this. It was clearly nothing more than admiration and friendship. Too bad Crystal for does such a bad job of showing them as friends during peace time.

Sailor Dragonzord
02/07/15, 07:37 AM
People need to stop having such active imaginations. Usagi is in love with Mamoru and no one else.

Lightspeed Zeo
02/11/15, 11:44 AM
I never thought that. The Senshi are just good friends like they always are.

MattEmily
02/11/15, 03:54 PM
In the beginning of Crystal a lot of people thought it was interesting how Usagi thought Rei and Mokoto were pretty. People jumped to conclusions and started to wonder if Usagi was gay or bisexual.

This is a silly notion. Leta be mature here. She as simply in awe of them and thought they were bueatiful. She did not have any romantic feelings for them. They just became very good friends. Which isnt unbelieveable good friends in the past.

I completely agree granted she might be bi but whether she is or isn't can't be determined just by her saying that Rei and Makoto are pretty because all women can say that about other women even straight women will say that about other women regardless of whether they're straight, lesbian, bi or transgendered.