PDA

View Full Version : Why did Ninjor forget about the Rangers?

MMPR Forever
01/07/15, 07:33 AM
I know that the Rangers lost their connection with Ninjor at the end of MMPR....But why did he not try to find the Rangers or just come back to Earth?

MattEmily
01/07/15, 10:17 AM
perhaps he couldn't? Perhaps he was trapped in that jar in his Temple until someone actually appears near it?

Turbo Guy
01/07/15, 08:03 PM
Ninjor could have showed up and give the Rangers the Ninja Powers all over again. It must have had better things to do.

PRangerX
01/07/15, 08:09 PM
The effects of the time change probably prevented him from coming back. And once the time change was reversed they had the Zeo Crystal so they didn't need him.

No Green Spandex
01/07/15, 08:12 PM
Zordon probably didn't want him back since he was a threat to his mentorship. Zordon had an ego. Didn't want the Rangers getting any funny ideas about Ninjor being their mentor.

Adam White Tiger
01/07/15, 08:14 PM
Ninjor should have.just became Auric.

MattEmily
01/07/15, 09:59 PM
Ninjor could have showed up and give the Rangers the Ninja Powers all over again. It must have had better things to do.
Yes he could have but why? They didn't have Ninja powers anymore they were trying to start using more Sentai footage since the fad was dying.

The effects of the time change probably prevented him from coming back. And once the time change was reversed they had the Zeo Crystal so they didn't need him.
well I don't know if it 'prevented' him for good from returning but regardless there was no need for him to return since Zordon had the Zeo Crystal.

Zordon probably didn't want him back since he was a threat to his mentorship. Zordon had an ego. Didn't want the Rangers getting any funny ideas about Ninjor being their mentor.
I highly doubt that... while yes it's true that Zordon has an ego he's willing to accept help since he can't fight alongside them.

Ninjor should have.just became Auric.

Definitely no.t I prefer them being separate characters since I can't see Ninjor being scared away in battle like Auric was.

Galaxy Supreme
01/08/15, 11:58 PM
The spell and the time change just cut them off from Ninjor. He probably couldn't get to them. Who knows, he may have helped so many Ranger teams that he didn't have much time to worry about why he got cut off.

MattEmily
02/17/15, 06:59 AM
It's entirely possible that he knew he got cut off but that he couldn't do anything about it. I mean the Ninja powers provided a link to him and therefore it allowed Ninjor to link to them as well and with that link broken he couldn't contact them and they couldn't contact him.

A Gia To Remember
02/17/15, 12:36 PM
Ninjor probably had other Ranger teams to help too. He was a very busy guy.