PDA

View Full Version : What if this was a Kyoryuger adaption?

Wammyguide
11/29/14, 07:56 PM
I remember how it was thought that Super Megaforce would've been called Ultra Megaforce? Well that kind of gives me an idea. So, let's just say that in 2015, they decided to give one more season to the Megaforce saga, and would use footage from Kyoryuger. Obviously Judd Lynn would be returning for this season, but the reason I like this idea is because Kyoryuger is a dinosaur season, and an anniversary season with a dinosaur motif would be perfect for Power Rangers in my opinion. This would however require a TON of creative thinking from the staff, such as what would happen to Gia, no Aqua, Graphite, Purple, Talon, or Silver rangers, or how what to do with Carnival Mode. Now I know we're getting Dino Charge in 2015 instead, but if my idea did happen, what more would guys add onto it, and what do you generally think about this idea? Once again, Judd Lynn WOULD be heading this season, and Jonathon Tzachor would NOT.

BananaRama
11/29/14, 07:57 PM
So, we would have a season where they can turn into past Rangers and then the escalation season just ditches that for new dino themed costumes?

Eh, no thanks.