PDA

View Full Version : Which powers would be used for what situations?

RoughRiders9
11/26/14, 05:40 PM
We saw in the Super Megaforce finale that Troy and Orion both used the Galaxy Gliders from the Space season to land from the sky to the ground safely.

It got me thinking... what other seasons' powers would be used for what situations?

Here are a few off the top of my head:
MMPR/Dino Thunder - Dealing with prehistoric objects
Turbo/RPM - Using cars for an epic chase scene.
Galaxy/Samurai - Using the swords/saber if they're fighting a monster with a sword
Alien/Ninja Storm - If they need to be stealthy and fast
Time Force/(maybe SPD) - If they need to travel through time.
Lightspeed Rescue - On a rescue mission like saving people from a crumbling building
Wild Force/Jungle Fury - If they need to deal with animals, I don't know. Too straightforward, I guess, lol
Operation Overdrive - If they need to go on an adventure/quest type mission.

Zabitan
11/26/14, 05:44 PM
Dynaman would be used against villains who make music videos without a license.

MattEmily
12/04/17, 11:01 PM
We saw in the Super Megaforce finale that Troy and Orion both used the Galaxy Gliders from the Space season to land from the sky to the ground safely.

It got me thinking... what other seasons' powers would be used for what situations?

Here are a few off the top of my head:
MMPR/Dino Thunder - Dealing with prehistoric objects
Turbo/RPM - Using cars for an epic chase scene.
Galaxy/Samurai - Using the swords/saber if they're fighting a monster with a sword
Alien/Ninja Storm - If they need to be stealthy and fast
Time Force/(maybe SPD) - If they need to travel through time.
Lightspeed Rescue - On a rescue mission like saving people from a crumbling building
Wild Force/Jungle Fury - If they need to deal with animals, I don't know. Too straightforward, I guess, lol
Operation Overdrive - If they need to go on an adventure/quest type mission.

don't forget that you could use SPD for an epic car chase also Overdrive since the Mercury Ranger's Rescue Runners were vehicles one of which is even a police cruiser.

only Time Force for time travel since SPD aren't built for time travel.

Turbo, Lightspeed and RPM for rescue missions.

Dynaman would be used against villains who make music videos without a license.

hilarious