PDA

View Full Version : Would you have rather not gotten Megaforce-Super Megaforce/Only Megaforce?

prblackforce
11/26/14, 12:10 PM
Now that Super Megaforce is over and your opinions have been fully formed, what would you guys rather have? Keep things the way it happened, no Megaforce and Super Megaforce seasons, or just no Super Megaforce? I personally would prefer no Super Megaforce. If Megaforce were independent, we would've had a possibly salvageable adaption of Goseiger and no harm done to the continuity. What are your thoughts?

MattEmily
11/26/14, 01:22 PM
I would have personally preferred Megaforce with just Gokaiger footage and no Goseiger stuff at all except for probably Vrak.

Zabitan
11/26/14, 03:26 PM
If I could I would have either skipped Samurai, and gone straight to Megaforce, or I would still do Samurai but only for one year, and Megaforce with just Goseiger for one year.

Either way I would have the Power Rangers version of Gokaiger be it's own story, and if I could have it for two seasons.

MattEmily
11/26/14, 06:46 PM
oh yeah I didn't think of that option, Samurai for one year since Shinkenger didn't have much but it'd be difficult to do since they had a lot of zords... and then Megaforce-Goseiger and Gokaiger as normal.