PDA

View Full Version : Marvo Conquering the Galaxy

Nesh
11/16/14, 11:56 AM
Not that this show doesn't have enough plot holes already but Mavro said that the Armada conquered the galaxy, and that only the Earth and its Rangers dared defy them in this latest episode. I'm speaking from the US, so that would be "The Wrath". Last I checked Aquatar, Mirrinoi, and Triforia are all in the Milky Way galaxy. So either Mavro is a liar, the Armada already defeated several Rangers, or all those Rangers just surrendered without a fight. Considering we see the Alien, Galaxy and Gold Zeo Rangers in the Legendary battle I'll go with the first. The wouldn't lay down and play dead and if they were defeated I would think that they'd be dead.

Charles RB
11/16/14, 11:57 AM
The Armada should have conquered a known planet, really. It's the sort of thing you'd do with a big galaxy-conquering army in an anniversary series, right? One of the Alien Ranger actors or a Lost Galaxy Actor or Tyzonn show up, going "oh no, bro! The Armada totally conquered my planet, I've escaped to warn Earth it's next!".

Mr. CD
11/16/14, 11:58 AM
That's not really a plot hole though. Mavro never said he never not conquered those planets. For all we know, the Armada decided to attack Earth first before moving on those planets. And even if the Armada hit those planets first, we saw in Countdown the Alien Rangers, Gold Ranger, Blue Centurion, and the Phantom Ranger get overwhelmed fighting the UAE forces on their home fronts, what reason do we have to believe the Armada would be different?

Nesh
11/16/14, 11:59 AM
The fact that they are clearly fine in the finale.