PDA

View Full Version : Could Power Rangers ever have fully sentient zords?

alpha 64
11/14/14, 11:32 AM
In the past, we've had sentient zords like the Galactabeasts or Wildzords, but do you think PR will ever have zords take the next step in sentience and have them be able to speak English, like how some Sentai mecha have been able to? (Go-Onger's Engines, for example)

MattEmily
11/14/14, 01:14 PM
Nope, I don't think Power Rangers will ever allow such a thing, the most we'll get in Power Rangers is in the case of the GalactaBeasts and the Wildzords.

I don't think Power Rangers likes the idea of zords talking since we've only had 2 that have done so, Animus and Minizord.

PRangerX
11/14/14, 11:53 PM
They could have done it with RPM, since the sentai footage featured talking zords. But I dont like the idea of talking zords. Just is too much of a distraction and would be too annoying.

MattEmily
11/15/14, 11:02 AM
They could have done it with Dino Thunder AND with RPM because of Sentai footage purposes but they chose not to... I'm assuming because it's a goofy concept in Power Rangers unless it made sense like in the case of Animus since he was a God and in the case of Minizord since he was an important piece to the Thunderstorm configuration.