PDA

View Full Version : Hydro Hog

vivaladivababy
11/13/14, 08:29 PM
eed some people to help me out here. For some reason I remember back when I was a kid watching Power Rangers, there was an episode when the Ninja megazord fought Hydro Hog and destroyed him. Episodes later he returns in Alien Rangers. But for some reason I can't find the episode where he gets his *** kicked by the Ninja megazord. For some reason I strongly remember Hydro Hog before he fought against the Alien Rangers. I've been watching Power Rangers season 3 just recently and I can't find the episode with him fighting against the Ninja megazord.

Does anyone else remember this?

MattEmily
11/13/14, 08:32 PM
Hydro Hog was only in 2 episodes and he never fought the Ninja Megazord.

MattEmily
02/18/15, 01:46 PM
Hydro Hog only fought against the Shogun Megazord and eventually the Falconzord and the Shogun Megafalconzord.

Starlight Starbrite
02/19/15, 12:39 PM
I always thought it was silly that Hydro Hog was treated like an equal to Rita and Zedd. When he was really just a monster of the day. This is the Alien Rangers worst enemy? Sounds pretty weak to me.

Sentai Master
02/19/15, 12:43 PM
I never liked the Alien Ranger arch. It was boring without the regular Rangers. And it just went on forever. The Alien Rangers had no character and were just a gimmick. The Rangers as kids was stupid.

MattEmily
08/20/18, 06:55 PM
I always thought it was silly that Hydro Hog was treated like an equal to Rita and Zedd. When he was really just a monster of the day. This is the Alien Rangers worst enemy? Sounds pretty weak to me.

yea I agree but I did like that they picked the only monster that the Shogun Megafalconzord had destroyed from Kakuranger so that at least was a good move on their part