PDA

View Full Version : Why did people fear and obey Scorpius

alpha 64
11/11/14, 11:06 AM
I'm re-watching Lost Galaxy, and after seeing the episode of Scorpius' defeat, I've suddenly realized how weak he is. I mean, the only attack he used on the rangers was "Tentacle Grab," and when his tentacles are restrained he apparently also loses lightning breath, so why do people fear and obey him? Is his power actually just military strength and size? Because the rangers didn't even need Mike to help finish him off, it just took one slash, which is something a MotW would be able to take easily.

MattEmily
11/11/14, 01:31 PM
Keep in mind that they were using their Power-Up Mode as well so obviously he was strong enough that they needed to use the Lights of Orion for him.

Zabitan
11/11/14, 02:39 PM
Couldn't he shoot lighting bolts or something plus he could have had all sorts of powers we just never saw.

Plus judging by the look of his daughter he could have been in their species version of middle age so maybe he wasn't in good shape when he fought the Rangers as he was 10,000 years ago.

MattEmily
11/11/14, 06:57 PM
exactly he did that lightning shoot to kill Zika.

Also there is the fact that Scorpius possibly was the bug mutation of himself much like how he wanted Trakeena to go into the cocoon.

PRangerX
11/11/14, 11:55 PM
I think fear and power have a lot to do with it. Also Leo hit hin from behind, whicb gave him an advantage.