PDA

View Full Version : Cancelled cameos for Forever Red

vivaladivababy
11/11/14, 11:02 AM
I was doing some research on Rangerwiki about the episode Forever Red. I haven't seen this episode yet but will do soon.
However, I learnt that Catherine Sutherland was going to make a cameo appearance but was cut due to time, and so was Melody Perkins.
Here's what it said about Catherine Sutherland on Rangerwiki.

◾Catherine Sutherland was supposed to make a appearance at the end of this episode as Tommy's wife picking him up from the NASADA space port.

And Melody Perkins.

◾The writer of the Power Rangers: Wild Force episode "Forever Red," Amit Bhaumik, said in an interview on the Power Rangers Network website that he wanted to bring back Melody Perkins for a cameo appearance as Karone, as he felt she was one of the better characters on "Power Rangers". However, due to the episode's 22-minute running time, all intended cameos Bhaumik had planned, including Karone, were omitted from the final shooting script.

I don't know about you guys but I really love Melody Perkins as Astronema/Karone and Catherine Sutherland as Katherine.
I like that they both played evil at the start.
They both became pink rangers.
They both come across as very nice and innocent when they're not evil.
They look so much like each other.
They we're born in the same year.

Wouldn't it be cool if they did appear in Forever Red in the same scene?
I really hope these 2 will return one day, I know Melody will make a cameo appearance at the end of Super Megaforce. But we Power Rangers fans deserve more appearances from former rangers rather than just celebrating 10th, 15th, 20th, 25th anniversary.

Karone White Tiger
12/29/14, 03:01 PM
Yes it would be awesome seeing Kat and Karone return together.