PDA

View Full Version : Was there supposed to be an attaction between Dana and Carter?

PRangerX
11/10/14, 11:21 PM
Aug 25 10

When Lightspeed Rescue started I thought that Carter and Dana would be an item. Epecially with the way Dana looked at Carter in the beginning. They seemed to become good friends. But nothing really came out of it romantically. Do you think there was an attraction originally planned? Or did you think so yourself?

Kamen Rider Decade
11/10/14, 11:22 PM
Never saw an attraction was actually there. But they would have had awesome babies.

Zabitan
11/10/14, 11:22 PM
I gotta go with Cheetamus I don't think there was even an implied romance between them.

Then again it's been a long time since I saw Lightspeed.

PRangerX
11/10/14, 11:23 PM
I gotta go with Cheetamus I don't think there was even an implied romance between them.

Then again it's been a long time since I saw Lightspeed.

There we're a few scenes that showed they might be attracted to each other. Dana seemed interested in Carter in the first episode. Then there was an episode where Carter thought of going to a baseball game with Dana. I think it was the episode where everyone lost their memories but Dana. But that could could mean they we're good friends.

MattEmily
11/10/14, 11:54 PM
When Lightspeed Rescue started I thought that Carter and Dana would be an item. Epecially with the way Dana looked at Carter in the beginning. They seemed to become good friends. But nothing really came out of it romantically. Do you think there was an attraction originally planned? Or did you think so yourself?

While it was pretty common with Pink falling for Red and/or vice-versa I never saw any moments at all between Dana and Carter.