PDA

View Full Version : Why is Crystal going so fast?

Psycho-Red
11/04/14, 04:22 PM
Omg, someone please tell me why Sailor Moon Crystal is going to fast in the story line!? They are cutting too much from the original series and not giving the characters enough time to give them a proper background or storyline. The only good thing about this so far is that they have some of the original
Voice actors.!!

Moonsknight
11/04/14, 04:23 PM
This is exactly reason I love Crystal. Re-watching the original series reminded me of just how absolutely boring a lot of the filler fluff is. It's got charm, but outside of nostalgia, I don't feel it's all that great. It just takes way too long to really get anywhere.

Speaking of which, how far into the source material is Crystal planning to adapt? I assume they're not going to make it into the Infinity Arc in 26 episodes, but are we getting the stuff with the Black Moon Clan? Or is it all just a mystery right now?
MoonsKnight is offline Report Post

PrimoPiccolo
11/04/14, 04:24 PM
whatever reason, story never concerned me with Sailor Moon. Much like MMPR, I enjoyed the characters for what they were and was on the ride for anything they chose to show me. Mainly Usagi being the most mentally handicapped person I'd ever seen.

Now, Tuxedo Mask no longer reciting poetry and running away? THAT'S the reason I love Crystal.