PDA

View Full Version : So are you Tim or a Tat?

PRangerX
10/19/14, 12:18 PM
Meaning are you Tommy/Kim shipper or Tommy/Kat Shipper. I have always been Tommy/Kat Shipper. Loved the Zeo Christmas episode's peak into the future with them being married. Its a shame Kat wasnt in "Forever Red" as Tommy's wife.

mbozzo
10/22/14, 09:01 PM
We don't know if they have really married, or if they were living together after the death of their husband (Kat) or wife. (Tommy) It could go either way. :o

MattEmily
02/18/15, 12:48 PM
I've always been a Tat shipper. I've always thought their pairing was more believable and I have always thought that Kat was more of a caring individual.
Kat herself did numerous things that I really couldn't see Kimberly ever doing. Tommy agreeing to go up to Rita and Zedd's Palace and she volunteered to go there as a decoy so that Rita and Zedd wouldn't intervene in their plans.
Kat actually set him up with Heather in an effort to get him to feel better over Kimberly breaking up with him despite the fact that she was in love with him herself.
Kimberly dumping him in a letter is about the coldest and rudest thing that you could do when you're in a relationship.

KimandTommy
02/18/15, 12:54 PM
I like Tommy and Kim. Kimberly was amazing and perfect for Tommy. Kat was just lame in comparison and didn't deserve Tommy. Nor did she deserve to be a Ranger.

MattEmily
02/18/15, 12:55 PM
We don't know if they have really married, or if they were living together after the death of their husband (Kat) or wife. (Tommy) It could go either way. :o

technically as far as the episode was concerned they were together (in the married sense) since the grandson was related to both of them since the grandson referred to Tommy as his "Grandpa" and Tommy referred to Kat as the grandson's "Grandma" and the grandson's older Grandson (the one that wore a Billy-era Communicator) was also related to them based on dialogue.

Starlight Supreme
02/19/15, 12:47 PM
Tommy and Kat all the way. I agree with them bei g a better fit for each other.

MattEmily
02/19/15, 12:49 PM
I like Tommy and Kim. Kimberly was amazing and perfect for Tommy. Kat was just lame in comparison and didn't deserve Tommy. Nor did she deserve to be a Ranger.

I completely disagree I think someone is just bitter that Kat replaced Kimberly although it was of Kimberly's own choosing.

Zabitan
02/19/15, 01:34 PM
That's a good question I remember shipping everyone for a while.

Sometimes I would do Jason/Kim, Tommy/Kim, Tommy/Kat, Rocky/Aisha, Adam/Tanya, TJ/Cassie, Carlos/Ashley all that stuff.

And that's not getting into all my weird shared universe fics where I wanted to make all the various things that almost happened like Jason David Frank as the hero on VR Troopers, and Brad Hawkins as the White Ranger.

In which case I would also have Ryan/Kim, and Tommy/ Kaitlin.

Massive Ego
02/22/15, 08:43 PM
Kat is diffinitely the girl for Tommy. Kimberly is still single in my mind.

MattEmily
02/22/15, 08:48 PM
That's a good question I remember shipping everyone for a while.

Sometimes I would do Jason/Kim, Tommy/Kim, Tommy/Kat, Rocky/Aisha, Adam/Tanya, TJ/Andros, Carlos/Ashley all that stuff.

And that's not getting into all my weird shared universe five where I wanted to make all the various things that almost happened like Jason David Frank as the hero on VR Troopers, and Brad Hawkins as the White Ranger.

In which case I would also have Ryan/Kim, and Tommy/ Kaitlin.

those are some weird couplings.

Couplings that I like to believe in - most are real but there's a few that aren't are as follows:
Tommy/Kat
Cestria/Billy
Adam/Tanya
Andros/Ashley
Cassie/Phantom
Leo/Kendrix
Karone/Zhane
Katie/Trip
Madison/Nick
Lily/Theo
Dominic/Fran
Summer/Dillon

Zabitan
02/22/15, 09:58 PM
those are some weird couplings.

Couplings that I like to believe in - most are real but there's a few that aren't are as follows:
Tommy/Kat
Cestria/Billy
Adam/Tanya
Andros/Ashley
Cassie/Phantom
Leo/Kendrix
Karone/Zhane
Katie/Trip
Madison/Nick
Lily/Theo
Dominic/Fran
Summer/Dillon

If you're talking about the TJ/Andros one I meant TJ/Cassie don't know why I said Andros other than I was going to say Andros/Ashley.

As for the others well Jason was the main hero/manly man on the show, and Kimberly was the main girl character/girly girl and back then whenever I saw shows like that that's who I would put together.

Then Tommy came, and all his relationships were cannon so I went with those.

Others were because for the longest time when I was a teenager I was a fan of those cheesy teen movies, and anime shows where a guy, and a girl are best friends since forever but either go out with other people or they like each other but won't admit it but at the end they get together.

Or I assumed that they were already couples, and it wasn't until later that they were just friends.

Then again in Power Rangers everyone is pretty much in the "Friendzone", and there are Power Rangers fans of every gender, and sexuality so everyone, and everything is fair game.

MattEmily
02/22/15, 10:05 PM
actually I was mainly referring to the crossover ones but I actually forgot about Jason and Emily.

Zabitan
02/22/15, 10:23 PM
Oh well you see in my shared universe/alternate universe stores I like to include things from the source material that didn't get used that I wish did get used or stuff that was supposed to happen but didn't.

Like Jason David Frank as the main hero of VR Troopers but have his character be Tommy, and make it like the VR Troopers we did get, and Brad Hawkins as the White Ranger but make his character Ryan Steele.

And like a lot of people who wonder how that would work I imagine JB, and Kaitlin being Tommy's best friends since childhood, and Tyler Steele being Tyler Oliver, and on Power Rangers Tommy would break up with Kim earlier, and she would go out with Ryan since he was the White Ranger now.

Zord Commander
03/01/15, 11:31 PM
I liked both couples. Kim and Kat were both different but were interesting in their own way. Both had some kind of chemistry with Tommy.