PDA

View Full Version : ToonDisney to air PRSPD episdoes first

PRdude
06/17/05, 06:07 PM
According to Power Rangers On-Air Central, ToonDisney will be the first to air two episodes. One of them is "Messenger-part 1", which premieres on ToonDisney on July 11, and will be rerun on ABC Family on July 16 (where "Messenger-part 2" will premiere right after). Then there's "Zapped", which premieres on ToonDisney on July 25, and will be rerun on ABC Family on July 30.

So, "Messenger-part 1" will be the first episode in five years to premiere on a weekday . The last PR episode to premiere on a weekday was "The Fate of Lightspeed-part 1", and that was back in 2000. It will also be the first episode to premiere on prime-time since "The Mutiny-part 1", back in July 1994.

Amazing isn't it?

Anyway, go here (http://www.angelfire.com/scifi/prstuff/prgrid.html) for the proof.

Kamen Rider Decade
06/17/05, 07:32 PM
Originally posted by PRdude@Jun 17 2005, 10:07 PM
Amazing isn't it?
Nah, not really.

To jaded to give a damn.

PRangerX
06/18/05, 12:52 AM
That sounds cool. Nice to see new PR back on the weekdays. Even if it is only for a little while. I must say I am surprised.

Smokin Ranger
06/18/05, 11:04 AM
I assume that these episodes will air in the afternoon.

PRdude
06/18/05, 11:41 AM
7:30pm. That's prime-time.

PRdude
06/22/05, 07:03 PM
Okay, in case you haven't been keeping up, "Messenger-part 1" will now premiere on ABC Family on July 10th. It will be the first PRSPD episode to premiere on a Sunday. So I guess that leaves "Zapped" which will premiere on ToonDisney first, and will be the first PR episode to premiere on a weekday since "The Fate of Lightspeed-part 1".

Now who's willing to bet that "Zapped" will be made to premiere on a Sunday on ABC Family instead?

Jack landers
10/21/05, 04:51 PM
Thanks for the post ticket!!! ahh ha ah ahhahhahahahahahah!!!!!