PDA

View Full Version : PRWF Red Ranger episode

ForeverBlue
03/25/06, 11:27 PM
So I was cruising around RangerCentral.com, and I saw the red ranger episode summary, with pictures and everything. And I'm wondering:

Big...Bad...BeetleBorgs? o_O

Whoever got the idea of the Beetleborgs being the bad guys of the episode must have been smoking something pretty potent.

wolverine1986
03/26/06, 01:21 AM
Hahahaha. :lol: I liked Forever Red. Seeing a collection of previous red rangers helped me over look the episode's less than perfect villians. :)

ForeverBlue
03/26/06, 05:26 PM
well hell, I like the beetleborgs.

but the lack of creativity pisses me off.

wolverine1986
03/27/06, 08:43 AM
Agreed. It was lacking in story. I liked the Beetleborgs, too. Do you remember Flabber? lol Those were good times. :)

DarkMan
03/27/06, 08:58 AM
yet where in the dark times

powrpurpl
04/01/06, 03:55 PM
Yeah, those were the days, with Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, Zeo rangers, and Turbo, then there was also Big Bad Beetleborgs and Beetleborgs Metallix, Spider: The Animated Series, X-Men, Iron Man, The Hulk, Fantastic Four, and The Avengers....any others I missed? It was back when Fox Kids was Fox Kids, then it went to Fox Box, and now 4KidsTV.

RavenX
04/01/06, 09:18 PM
Yeah, those were the days, with Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, Zeo rangers, and Turbo, then there was also Big Bad Beetleborgs and Beetleborgs Metallix, Spider: The Animated Series, X-Men, Iron Man, The Hulk, Fantastic Four, and The Avengers....any others I missed? It was back when Fox Kids was Fox Kids, then it went to Fox Box, and now 4KidsTV.

Yeah. I used to watch all those shows! :) Wow, that brings back alot of fond memories. 8) Spiderman: The Animated series was my favorite Marvel cartoon.

_yellowford_
04/02/06, 07:12 PM
*sigh* And those days when Cartoon Network had good shows... My brother's TOO violent now, for his own good ><

Razi
04/02/06, 07:20 PM
Cartoon Network has shows that I like to refer to as "just plain stupid". They used to have much better shows, even Nickelodeon, and Disney had better shows. I mean, what ever happened to the muppets, or Legend is the Hidden Temple, Global Guts, and My Brother and Me??? Those were good shows!

-Razi

04/04/06, 03:31 AM

I was a fan of X-men and before that the Original Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

As far as X-Men and Spiderman go Thank God for Toon Disney.

Kari
04/04/06, 09:09 AM
Man I love Forever Red! Hahaha. "..while he was at the Juice Bar kissin on Kimberly.." Hahaha and I love how Jason's like "You guys weren't gonna leave without me were you?" and Tommy's like all "no" but actually it's like "Well, technically yeah..." :P

Cartoon network is stupid for the brain

04/06/06, 03:15 AM
Cartoon network is stupid for the brain

Although I hate to admit it I still love Ed, Edd, & Eddy.

MattEmily
01/10/13, 05:06 PM
So I was cruising around RangerCentral.com, and I saw the red ranger episode summary, with pictures and everything. And I'm wondering:

Big...Bad...BeetleBorgs? o_O

Whoever got the idea of the Beetleborgs being the bad guys of the episode must have been smoking something pretty potent.

I believe that was Koichi's idea although whether he was aware of their origin, I do not know.

However most of them were not Big Bad Beetleborgs.

They used the Shadow Borg suit for Venjix.

Other than him, only Gerrok (the Green one) is from Big Bad Beetleborgs.

The rest were all Astral Borgs however Automon (the reddish orangish one) is a hybrid of Fire Borg and Lightning Borg. It has Lightning Borg's body as well as his arms, hands, feet and legs however it has Fire Borg's head.

I actually do remember a lot of that. Wasn't aware of The Avengers. I was aware of The Hulk at some point but didn't know it was ever on the block.