PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone think ther will be a DT movie

jzt451
02/12/04, 04:03 PM
It was hinted at by kevin who plays Ethan. So do you think there will be, and should there be?

Kamen Rider Decade
02/12/04, 04:15 PM
Someone who worked on NS said there was going to be one for sure. Remember how well they turned out?

Don't believe it until they are airing promos for the movie.

PRangerX
02/12/04, 06:39 PM
I don't think it will happen but stranger stuff has happened. I think it is more marketable to keep power rangers a series at this piont. The movie wouldn;t make any money. I think any movie ( it will never happen) should be direct the video and a stand alone story.

MiChaos
02/13/04, 10:17 AM
Movies take a long time to plan. Even the original PR movie, which bypassed some of the process in a desire to get it onto the screens very quickly, took about a year to film. If there was to be one starring this year's cast, planning would have to be well under way. Judging by the news and information I have had, this doesn't look like the case.

Besides, I do not believe PR is popular enough now to sustain a cinematic movie - as PRangerX said, any 'movie' would either be a collection of episodes or a straight-to-video release only.

MattEmily
04/27/14, 03:36 AM
This actually would've been nice since it would've been rather interesting to see how it would've been dealt with since the last 2 Power Rangers movies used all original footage.
I only think it would've worked if they did the same thing here but I really didn't think Disney was interested in spending that type of money.
However I do believe that Saban Brands might be interested in spending that type of money provided he feels he'll get it back.