PDA

View Full Version : where do u think zhane is

super silverizer
12/01/01, 08:15 PM
in the lost galaxy/in space team up zhane never appeared.he was the best space ranger

astromegazord
12/01/01, 09:56 PM
Its Mirinoi not Maranoi. At least try to get the name's right

Red Tulip Ranger
12/02/01, 10:47 AM
Last known location of Zahne is on the Astro Mega Ship, en route to Earth. What happened to him then, no one knows.
I don't think he got killed with the explosion of the Mega Ship, unless he crawled back into his stasis cell without anyone who'd care knowing about it.

bluewizard
12/02/01, 06:08 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't the Mega Winger destroyed before/during Countdown to Destruction. So, no one really knows where he is.

Midnight Sayian Ranger
12/04/01, 01:56 AM
he was left behind to protect the Earth.

Pyro Lion Ranger
12/05/01, 01:01 PM
bluewizard: The Mega Winger was not destroyed. It was damaged. Watch the episode again carefully if you got it on your tapes.

Midnight: I would have to agree with you on that.

MiChaos
12/31/01, 08:10 PM
About the Winger, at the beginning of CtD2, when the Rangers are round that fire in Angel Grove, Zhane stumbles in, and Andros (or someone) asks if he's ok, he replies "I survived, but the Winger didn't", meaning, I assume, the Mega Winger was destroyed trying to protect the KO35ians.

JZSpock
12/31/01, 09:57 PM
Maybe Zhane found one of those portals and reunited with Karone on Mirinoi.

Windgrail2
12/31/01, 11:40 PM
My original thought was that he had repressed feelings for Ashley afterall, with her being the first spotlight female of his life since being awaken from a 2 year cryogenic nap. Perhaps this issue somehow came up while discussing his love interests or Karone. A huge arguement coud have broken out over this, and Zhane gets his space away from Andros, therefore explaining his absence during To the Tenth Power and The Power of Pink. It would also explain why they didn't even bring his name up during the teamup. Just another theory...

astromegazord
01/05/02, 12:52 PM
That sounds just a bit too far fetched. He was either on Earth because think about it, at that point he was te only Ranger on Earth still with his powers. Or he was on KO-35 helping them out like he was throughout PRiS.

Your theories are all well and good, but at least try to keep them somewhat sensible. You have to think like Saban, not go with every crazy idea you get.

symbolic agony
01/10/02, 06:35 AM
He was on the toilet of the megaship when it exploded. Somehow the bathroom was spared and he floated in it to the lost Galaxy where he met up with Karone once more. When she got pregnant by him toward the end he decided to leave and hitchhike his way to Earth where he is a freelance writer for a minor newspaper in North Dakota.

Okay so I am being silly.... it is 2:30 a.m. right now!

Pyro Lion Ranger
01/10/02, 03:37 PM
I say that Zhane was on Earth protecting the city or something.

psychic ranger
01/17/11, 01:46 PM
I think he went back to KO-35

MattEmily
08/29/12, 12:36 AM
About the Winger, at the beginning of CtD2, when the Rangers are round that fire in Angel Grove, Zhane stumbles in, and Andros (or someone) asks if he's ok, he replies "I survived, but the Winger didn't", meaning, I assume, the Mega Winger was destroyed trying to protect the KO35ians.

Normally that'd be true but later on, after Zordon's life force kills the current evil, Zhane just stated that the "Megazord is in the shop" implying that his zord just took a beating but could be repaired.

Now in regards to the topic at hand.

Could be anything. Zhane could have stayed behind although we don't even know if he had his DigiMorpher with him.

It's possible things between him and Karone went sour so while Karone remained with Andros and his friends, Zhane decided to go back home.