PDA

View Full Version : Most Powerful 6th Ranger

Homer56712
02/26/02, 08:32 PM
Which 6th Ranger Did You Think Was The Most Powerful?

http://www.rangercentral.com/episodes/ep107/eppic21.jpg

Homer56712
02/27/02, 07:42 PM
Hey does anyone have a good reason why they havent responded to my question yet?

http://www.rangercentral.com/episodes/ep107/eppic21.jpg

Poweranimals
02/28/02, 04:59 PM
What about Zhane (Silver Ranger)?

Poweranimals
02/28/02, 05:21 PM
Further more, what about Jason (Gold)?

ShadowForceBlue
03/01/02, 11:57 PM
I saw Eric was

Cross My Line
03/02/02, 03:54 PM
Hey does anyone have a good reason why they havent responded to my question yet?

If you want them to respond then don't make a @#%$ poll.

And who says they have to respond anyway? What makes you ruler of the board?

Red Battle Warrior
03/02/02, 04:42 PM
I agree with astro. Also I picked Eric.

Jason Frank
03/03/02, 07:19 AM
Cool pic , Homer
I voted for TommyWhite

But he most powerfullest is the Gold Ranger ,
Phantom Ranger coming in second

Homer56712
03/04/02, 07:49 PM
Quote by Cross My Line: If you want them to respond then don't make a @#%$ poll.

And who says they have to respond anyway? What makes you ruler of the board?

Hey Cross My Line You Can Mind Your Own Business And Not Be So Nasty About Me Asking Why I Don't Have A Response Yet!!! There Is NOTHING Wrong With Asking Why I Hadn't Gotten A Response Yet!!!! And Who Said I Was Trying To Be Ruler Of The Board? I Was Just Asking A Simple Question! So Either Quit Being So Nasty All The Time Or You're Not Going To Like The Results!

Cross My Line
03/04/02, 09:11 PM
Your post is unreadble thanks to every word beginning with a capital and baely any punctuation. Of course, you being a dumb**** doesn't help either.

Homer56712
03/04/02, 10:32 PM
So What If Every Word Is Capital And There's Barely Any Punctuations? I Usually Do It That Way And Other People Can Read It!!!!! I Just Like Doing It That Way!!! And I'm Not A Dumb****!!! One More Insult And You've Had It!!

Cross My Line
03/04/02, 11:12 PM
and what you gonna do if I insult you again nimrod? Oops oh, no :rolleyes: dumbass.

You can make a post like go galactic did calling me a jackass too? Because that worked really well.

I pity da fool!!!

Homer56712
03/05/02, 12:21 AM
Hey Cross My Line I Don't Know Why You Insult Me All The Time! You Insult Me Just Because I Have Pictures You Don't Like! You Insult Me Because I Ask Why No One Had Responded To My Question Yet! That Just Isn't Nice! Why Do You Do That All The Time?

Cross My Line
03/05/02, 04:02 PM
I insult you because you're a complete idiot.

Homer56712
03/05/02, 07:19 PM
See? You Just Insulted Me Again By Calling Me An Idiot! How Would You Know If I'm An Idiot Or Not? All I've Done Is Posted Some Pictures You Dont Like And Typed Without Punctuation Which I Do On Purpose....But Other People Can Still Read It! How Does That Make Me An Idiot? Look Ever Since I've Posted Pictures That You Didnt Like On That Other Message Board You've Been Insulting Me And Calling Me An Idiot Which I'm Not! Please Stop! I Am Not An Idiot!

Cross My Line
03/05/02, 08:00 PM
:rolleyes: You're an idiot. If you think its because of the pictures, you're even more of a dumbass than I thought.

Homer56712
03/05/02, 08:19 PM
Look I only guessed it was the pictures was because that was when you started insulting me.....and I ALSO thought it was because of my punctuation which other people have a just fine time reading......now listen whatever it is I'm doing thats making you insult me all u have to do is tell me and I'll stop....thats all u had to do in the first place

Cross My Line
03/05/02, 09:11 PM
stop getting so mad if people don't reply to your thread. Its not like its the most imprtant thing ever. They vote, they vote, why do they have to reply? To boost your ego?

Homer56712
03/05/02, 09:18 PM
No because I like getting replies and votes...and it just makes me feel like I'm being ignored when nobody votes or replies

Cross My Line
03/05/02, 09:22 PM
Or in other words, to boost your ego. You lead a very sad life.

Homer56712
03/05/02, 09:36 PM
Please Listen....I Know I've Asked Before Why I Haven't Gotten A Response Yet Or Haven't Gotten Any Votes Yet But That Is ONLY Because I Feel Like I'm Being Ignored When That Happens.....And Most People Usually Dont Like Being Ignored.....So I Dont Have A Sad Life......Please Try To Understand

Cross My Line
03/05/02, 10:42 PM
Have you ever stopped to think that:

a) people have better things to do than reply just so you don't feel ignored.

b) that your questions aren't very good at all.

And, you could also try being a bit more patient.

Dragon Voyager2
03/06/02, 12:13 AM
In the end result, everyones life will be a sad one.

Homer56712
03/06/02, 01:25 AM
Listen Cross My Line I understand ur point but when I feel like I'm being ignored I kinda feel bad......and sure SOME people might have better things to do but some people still reply but after its been a while I feel like I'm being ignored which makes me feel bad and my questions arent all that bad....otherwise people wouldn't have responded to them....lets leave it at this I understand what u're saying but I just feel the way I said I feel when people dont respond and after its been a while.....I hope u understand that even though I put what I did I still get your point

Homer56712
03/06/02, 02:30 AM
Hey Dragon Voyager When Will Part 3 Of Your Story "A Call To Arms" be ready?

http://blog.ravenblack.net/quiz/videogame/9.png

Cross My Line
03/19/02, 04:43 PM
One of things your good at that isn't it Homer? Hassling people to put up new episodes of their fic. When they do it for free, and their own enjoyment. They like to know you read it, but hassling them for updates just sucks all the fun out of it for them.

Homer56712
03/19/02, 06:59 PM
I wasnt trying to hassle him I was just trying to ask if he knew when the next episode would be ready to be read

Cross My Line
03/19/02, 07:07 PM
I'm talking about the stupid amount of posts you made at Pinky's board hassling her.

Homer56712
03/19/02, 07:25 PM
Well for your information I stopped doing it a few days ago

http://www.rovang.org/wg/pics/dragonzord-cockpit.jpg

Cross My Line
03/19/02, 08:17 PM
Only because I started getting on your back. You even managed to piss Pinky off. Something I've only ever seen happen twice in the now almost 7 months I've been here.

Homer56712
03/19/02, 09:30 PM
No I quit even before you started bothering me about it....wether you believe me or not......and I didnt piss her off....all she said was stuff like "You don't need to remind me" but I dont think she was yelling at me when she said that I think she was just trying to let me know and thats when I figured out not to bug her or anyone else on the board......lets leave it at that this is the truth

Cross My Line
03/20/02, 05:07 PM
Er dude. You made two threads in the past three weeks, asking her to get the next part up. But I deleted them, so she wouldn't get pissed off at you.

So don't give me that crap, when I know you are lying!

Homer56712
03/20/02, 08:39 PM
Listen you can believe that I'm lying all you want but I am NOT and if you still dont believe me it just shows me that you're not smart because I stopped bothering her for extra questions after I had done it a few times and that was before you told me to.....now if you dont believe me then it just shows you know nothing about me

http://lavender.fortunecity.com/stroheim/124/powerrangerpics/pris/prispics/zhane.gif

Cross My Line
03/21/02, 11:16 PM
Hello??

I DELETED TWO THREADS IN HER FORUM WITH YOU HASSLING HER FOR UPDATES AFTER I TOLD YOU TO STOP!!!

Jesus christ. How much of a moron are you?

Homer56712
03/22/02, 12:03 AM
Now thats just a lie I did no such thing AFTER you told me to stop!!! How much of a moron are YOU? Probably more of one than you think I am

http://lavender.fortunecity.com/stroheim/124/powerrangerpics/pris/prispics/zhane.gif

Cross My Line
03/22/02, 07:30 PM
Uhuh, and thats why I just erased another post by you hassling her to update only 30 seconds ago.

You're unbelievable. "You said they'd be done now, so could you put episode 2 and 3 up? If you reply I won't bother you again."

You're such a @#%$ retarded liar Homer.

Homer56712
03/22/02, 07:46 PM
Look that may be so but when I said I'd stop bugging her about that one if she replied I meant it

Cross My Line
03/22/02, 07:49 PM
But you've already said the exact same thing in earlier posts. But you continue to do it.

If you do it again, I will ban you from her board.

Homer56712
03/22/02, 07:53 PM
Listen I know I've said that before but thats only because I'd really like there to be at least 2 episodes on her site and in my earlier posts I never said this will be the last time I bother you about it......this is the only time I said it and I meant it.....once I get a reply I wont bother her anymore......I mean it

Cross My Line
03/22/02, 10:18 PM
Well you won't get a reply because I erased your post. And if I see another one done by you hassling her, I will ban you.

Its up to her when she puts up new eps. Not you, so just leave it alone.

Homer56712
03/23/02, 02:22 AM
I never said it was my decision I was just trying to ask her if another episode would be ready soon and when?

http://lavender.fortunecity.com/stroheim/124/powerrangerpics/pris/prispics/andros.gif

Cross My Line
03/23/02, 07:13 AM
But you've already @#%$ asked the questions an absurd amount of times. And the answer has always been the same.

Just be patient for ****s sake. Leave it alone!

Homer56712
03/23/02, 05:37 PM
Ok I get your point

http://www.rangercentral.com/episodes/ep092/eppic05.jpg

Cross My Line
03/23/02, 07:54 PM
Wow. You actually managed to pull your head out of your ass.

psychic ranger
05/08/14, 05:52 PM
Titanium ranger

mbozzo
05/11/14, 10:54 PM
Tommy as the White Ranger is more powerful than Tommy as the Green Ranger. That's what I believe. ;)

MattEmily
05/12/14, 12:22 AM
I agree but only the White Ranger with Tigerzord power, not the one with the Ninja power.